Nate's Thought of the Day

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Ever wonder if midgets should legally be kept as pets?

EDIT: I changed my mind...

I wonder what squirrels do in their free time. Maybe they play poker in secret underground lairs. Or maybe they just gather more nuts.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
This should be a poll, but besides that, my answer is no. Obviously you're not a "midget," or someone "vertically challenged," if you were you'd already have your answer Zakath15.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<< eh no...and whats with your sigs.?
what are they from?
>>

They're from the Family Guy... the first one is from when the Griffin family was put on 24/7 TV (like the Truman Show), and Meg was replaced with (apparently) this hot chick... Chris tells this to her when he first meets her... hee hee.

The second one is from the "Holy Crap!" episode, Stewie's watching a game of baseball.

No offense intended to the vertically challenged; it's more of a running joke between a friend of mine and I...

Mitzi

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2001
This should be a poll, but besides that, my answer is no. Obviously you're not a "midget," or someone "vertically challenged," if you were you'd already have your answer Zakath15.

Vertically challenged - Ha, ha - love it :D

<-- has Italian blood - a whole nation of short arses.

Jul 12, 2001

<<

what are they from?
>>

They're from the Family Guy... the first one is from when the Griffin family was put on 24/7 TV (like the Truman Show), and Meg was replaced with (apparently) this hot chick... Chris tells this to her when he first meets her... hee hee.

The second one is from the "Holy Crap!" episode, Stewie's watching a game of baseball.

No offense intended to the vertically challenged; it's more of a running joke between a friend of mine and I...
>>

got it...seen those just couldnt place them...

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<<

<<

what are they from?
>>

>>

got it...seen those just couldnt place them...
>>

Hehe, this is what happens when you watch them 24/7... sad, sad life I lead. ;)

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
Wana have fun with squirrels..feed em peanut butter. Then watch the food fight.:D

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<< Wana have fun with squirrels..feed em peanut butter. Then watch the food fight.:D >>

Peanut butter? Really?

LanEvoVI

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2001
Haha...isn't the whole "midgets as pets" thing from Conan O'brien? That was a hilarious skit...w/ the talking lips version of Jesse Ventura...

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
i think the squirrels have convention meetings every week so they can figure out and conspire to how they are going to beat my dad, and eat all the bird seed he puts outside in the front yard. :D i tease my dad all the time, he has a running battle with the little nut grubbers. the latest was cutting the branches from the tree they jump from...didn't work. then he wrapped barbed wire around the top of the bird feeder...that was funny the first couple of times...now they just deal with it. he has lost.

Bignate603

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
There's a short girl one year behind me in school. I think it would be funny to have her as a pet but she'd probably chew me to shreds if I tried to put a leash on her, she's feisty.

As for theSqurriels, I don't know.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

<< There's a short girl one year behind me in school. I think it would be funny to have her as a pet but she'd probably chew me to shreds if I tried to put a leash on her, she's feisty.

As for theSqurriels, I don't know.
>>

Some people make a living out of doing that to other people...