Nate Silver says the GOP may win the Senate in 2014

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Clearly you find the Democrats are right and the Republicans wrong on every single issue, every single time, even when they are doing the exact same thing, because I am paranoid. And just as clearly, my saying that you have no principles is paranoia, but you saying the entire South and all Republicans are evil and/or ignorant is merely keen observation. Gotcha. Can't wait 'til you share some more of your principled wisdom! :D

Ooh look, another straw man. Like I said, go read that piece and then go back and read your own posts. It's basically like they wrote it about you.

Seriously, the posts you write get frightening sometimes with the picture they paint about how you view the world.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
NY Times says Nate is heading to ESPN.

I believe his first claim to fame was as a sports statistician. Maybe he's decided it would be more enjoyable or challenging to go back to that. His election predictions have been good enough that perhaps they don't hold much interest for him anymore. Or maybe he's just tired of ignorant haters attacking him.

In any case, I hope he continues to put the polls through his model so we know what will most likely happen in elections before it happens. :p

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
In any case, I hope he continues to put the polls through his model so we know what will most likely happen in elections before it happens. :p
Or you could use the RCP averages to get just about as accurate results.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Ooh look, another straw man. Like I said, go read that piece and then go back and read your own posts. It's basically like they wrote it about you.

Seriously, the posts you write get frightening sometimes with the picture they paint about how you view the world.
You know, with medication you might not see straw men everywhere . . .