Natalie Portman Strikes Back Now With the Full Letter

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
Originally posted by: wampa
Don't forget that Steve Erkel aka Jaleel White went to UCLA and that Winny (sp?) from the Wonder Years also went to UCLA and studied math. Also that Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea went to Stanford. Kellie Martin from Life goes On (the show with Corky) went to Yale. Joey lawrence from Blossom went to USC and Soleil Moon Frye from Punky Brewster went to NYU and Claire Danes went to Columbia.

Did you guys see the directors version of Leon? It was a little too suggestive, but she did some good acting. I think she looked better as Padme than as Queen Amidala....well she looked pretty good when she had the battle gown own also (towards the end when she was using the ascension gun). But that smile at the end off ep1 was horrible even for her. You know which scene I'm talking about?

Blossom went to UCLA too.

As far as Natalie is concerned, I think she's a great actress, and she's rather intelligent to boot.