NASCAR investigation underway after noose found in Bubba Wallace's garage stall at Talladega

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
As if there haven't been fake noose "hate" crimes in abundance, but all the faux racist cards get played just the same. Especially by liars, race hate mongers and other useless Trump hating clown holes in the forum. Can anyone that has posted in this thread truly and accurately state that all reported "noose crimes" were carried out by white racists?

This totally sounds like the work of an ANTIFA mole.

Jul 9, 2009
It's important to you to believe that all of these incidents are faked, isn't it? I wonder why that is...
Some are faked and hoaxes and others are not. Only an idiot would try to attribute all of them to one cause or another.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
As if there haven't been fake noose "hate" crimes in abundance, but all the faux racist cards get played just the same. Especially by liars, race hate mongers and other useless Trump hating clown holes in the forum. Can anyone that has posted in this thread truly and accurately state that all reported "noose crimes" were carried out by white racists?

Trump haters are far, far, far less useless than any type of homunculi that would even consider supporting the Orange Traitor. In face, it's hard to call such creatures useful in any way. Pretty much just disease vectors. Useless for humanity, more of a menace and should be separated from society at all costs.

Jul 9, 2009
Hmmm, sounds as if you're trying to dehumanize a large part of the population to be targeted for violence, sounds familiar. I wonder why?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It's important to you to believe that all of these incidents are faked, isn't it? I wonder why that is...

Self denial is a powerful thing. In order to keep the self-hate at bay and deny the undeniable fact that one's self is indeed a wretched, useless, despicable example of humanity, one must convince themselves that it is everyone else "faking" the very real results of the very same hatred for others that you yourself know that you feel.

The projection Is plainly obvious.

QueBert

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Cause if Fox'es audience where given the chance to chime in it would expose just what kind of an audience it is.

Why I don't know the reason here, I don't think this is the reason. Any other story on there about a black person dying, the commenters make it known how much they hate black people and how 71% of people in prison are black. The comments on fox news stories are horrific. The black female nurse who police killed recently? She was a crack slanging thug who had a gun and a long criminal history.

Reactions: cytg111

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Why I don't know the reason here, I don't think this is the reason. Any other story on there about a black person dying, the commenters make it known how much they hate black people and how 71% of people in prison are black. The comments on fox news stories are horrific. The black female nurse who police killed recently? She was a crack slanging thug who had a gun and a long criminal history.
That's a Fox specialty. It's a feature.

Always remember, you can't be a victim, if you are a bad person.