nasa mars rover animation

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CTho9305

Elite Member
Jul 26, 2000
Originally posted by: DrPizza
It also looks like the original animation may have been compiled by someone from the animations on this page
page of animations at NASA

Yea, but the one I linked to is at least twice the resolution ;).
edit: PM me if you have a host that can stand the ATOT effect.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Is it just the NASA animation of EDL?

Still, I wanna download it..

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: rh71
The things human kind can do... just unbelievable.

And is it true we're only using 3% of our brains ?

how about i sta -b u in the brain and see how it goes then eh? peeps should be able to recover from 97% brain damage fully if that were true.

FrOsTxxbYtE

Oct 15, 2003
Originally posted by: zimu
that was amazing, i'm in awe as to how much we can do from so far away!

although its weird, SO much money into a project like this, its equivalent of sending a rover to the sahara and having it roll around. what would it accomplish? i'm probably clueless, someone fill me in!

still fascinated though.

poor rover, all lonely up there :(

to see if they can find signs of life on mars and if they do, we might be able to inhabit it again cause then we will know that mars can support life

CTho9305

Elite Member
Jul 26, 2000
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
Originally posted by: rh71
The things human kind can do... just unbelievable.

And is it true we're only using 3% of our brains ?

how about i sta -b u in the brain and see how it goes then eh? peeps should be able to recover from 97% brain damage fully if that were true.

What if we used 3% of our brains, but that 3% was spread out, and interconnected by the other 97%? ;). Anyway, as others have said, it is not true, the various parts of the brain have functions that have been pretty well mapped out, using things like fMRIs, and by looking at differences in people with brain damage.