Nancy Reagan's astrologer passes on

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
If it's anything like the astrology you would see in the newspaper then her predictions or advice will sound a lot like what you get in a fortune cookie.
I dunno, I was out with my cow-orkers and git a fortune cookie that read "You should try harder to be a nice person." Never heard of a psychic saying that. (Perhaps because they don't get paid up front, I dunno.)

"With Mars in the third house and Jupiter ascendant, yes, Mr. President, it is an auspicious time to rape nuns."
LMAO +1

It was this, or 4 more years of Carter.
:D +1

This astrologer, is he insane or a Satanist or - you know what, never mind, I'm good.

I'm extremely meh about this whole story because (a) I loved Reagan and (b) this was Nancy, not Ronny and (c) Hillary told us she talked to Eleanor Roosevelt - and Eleanor talked to her. On the scale of crazy, a direct two-way conversation with the dead has to trump crazy wife's astrologer.

As an aside, we had a local psychic who sued Lowes or Home Depot because something fell on her head which caused her to lose her psychic abilities. The case was, um, dropped. Presumably with a red face, to accompanying laughter.