Nancy Pelosi thinks Bush is still the President.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
My opinions are my own, for what little that's worth :) I'm not speaking to the OP. My comment was simple enough. I don't think her slip was a big deal. FFS, ask your typical parent how many times they've called their kids by the wrong name. :) But yes, many libs are hypocrites in this regard. If this were a thread started by a lib about a rep's gaff, the usual suspects on here would run in to join the circle-jerk and would ridicule anyone defending the rep.

Personally, I think Pelosi is a flaming idiot, but I'm not gonna rag on her for a gaff like this.

Lol so you say it's no big deal. Both sides would have people reacting this way. The thread was created by someone clearly who supports the right and yet it's liberals who are they hypocrites?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
This. Every time a Republican stutters you see the usual lefty suspects in here shit themselves in a frenzy of accusations about anything from mental illness to mental retardation, all while foaming at the mouth about the newest scatterbrained anti President Trump conspiracies.

Yep- the stuff that comes out of Trump's mouth & those of his surrogates is obviously a leftist conspiracy, particularly when they double & triple down on it.

Not to mention that they're just as bad, of course.

Jul 9, 2009
Just trolling, then.
Nope, this post shows that slips of the tongue, mistakes, malaprops and blunders are pretty common for both parties and not deserving of the frenzy that the lefties are foaming about every time a Republican is involved. Either it applies to both the left and the right or it applies to neither.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Sometimes my mom calls me one of my brother's names and vice versa. Sometimes I call my cats by the other's name.

Jul 9, 2009
Sometimes my mom calls me one of my brother's names and vice versa. Sometimes I call my cats by the other's name.
Do your cats viciously attack you when you do ? If no then you have Republican cats, if yes you have Democrat cats. Get them fixed.

Feb 16, 2005
You can watch the video. She says "“We’ve seen nothing where we can where — where I can work with President Bush on…” " Maybe she's a bit senile? Maybe she's just stupid? Maybe the Democrats have the Minority leader they deserve?
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/confusion-nancy-pelosi-says-seen-nothing-can-work-president-bush/

As an added bonus you can see Rep. Maxine Waters claiming that Putin is marching on Korea. If you added their 2 IQs together you still wouldn't get a room temperature number.
your news sources are endless fonts of derp.
sad that you cannot see the difference between an obvious gaffe and a FUCKING LIE, you ignorant little twatwaffle.
Wanna go toe to toe on misspeaks/lies that drumpf has uttered vs, well any elected official?

Jul 9, 2009
your news sources are endless fonts of derp.
sad that you cannot see the difference between an obvious gaffe and a FUCKING LIE, you ignorant little twatwaffle.
Wanna go toe to toe on misspeaks/lies that drumpf has uttered vs, well any elected official?
Aww poor baby, did I hit your foam at the mouth button again?

Feb 16, 2005
Aww poor baby, did I hit your foam at the mouth button again?
LOL, not even a blip on my hr. But it's cute you think you're important enough to elevate anything other than some mild indigestion.
So what does drumpfs' ass juice taste like? Bitter cheeto dust with a hint of smegma?

Feb 16, 2005
nah, every post seems to be reminiscent of
1357754982_epic_belly_flop.gif

Reactions: soulcougher73

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
So is Trump senile when he says the murder rate is at an all time high when it's actually very low?

Or just stupid like the OP

superstition

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2008
So is Trump senile when he says the murder rate is at an all time high when it's actually very low?
News flash: Politicians lie to the public to get what they want.

Pelosi is corrupt. Feinstein is corrupt. Trump is corrupt. Clinton is corrupt. Rubio is corrupt. Romney is corrupt.

They work for the rich. They don't work for us.

I even doubt the sincerity of Pocahontas but at least she gives some lip service to justice.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
News flash: Politicians lie to the public to get what they want.

Pelosi is corrupt. Feinstein is corrupt. Trump is corrupt. Clinton is corrupt. Rubio is corrupt. Romney is corrupt.

They work for the rich. They don't work for us.

I even doubt the sincerity of Pocahontas but at least she gives some lip service to justice.

And... They're just as bad!

Donald would do better to stick with things where the facts are more nebulous- You know- job stealin' Mexican rapists, Islamic terrarists, saving jobs, trickle down tax cuts & the usual blah-blah.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
My opinions are my own, for what little that's worth :) I'm not speaking to the OP. My comment was simple enough. I don't think her slip was a big deal. FFS, ask your typical parent how many times they've called their kids by the wrong name. :) But yes, many libs are hypocrites in this regard. If this were a thread started by a lib about a rep's gaff, the usual suspects on here would run in to join the circle-jerk and would ridicule anyone defending the rep.

Personally, I think Pelosi is a flaming idiot, but I'm not gonna rag on her for a gaff like this.

I'm clearly on the left and I don't think gaffes like this are a big deal on either side unless they're frequent. I think it'd be fair to say that some on the left are hypocrites, but it'd be hard to say how many (let alone most).

I'm much more concerned with the Trump administration's willingness to tell obvious, easily disproven lies and then stamp its feet in anger when the press dares to point out the truth.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'm clearly on the left and I don't think gaffes like this are a big deal on either side unless they're frequent. I think it'd be fair to say that some on the left are hypocrites, but it'd be hard to say how many (let alone most).

I'm much more concerned with the Trump administration's willingness to tell obvious, easily disproven lies and then stamp its feet in anger when the press dares to point out the truth.

The truth didn't matter during the campaign so why should it matter to Trump now?

Feb 16, 2005

this x

superstition

Platinum Member
Feb 2, 2008
And... They're just as bad!

Donald would do better to stick with things where the facts are more nebulous- You know- job stealin' Mexican rapists, Islamic terrarists, saving jobs, trickle down tax cuts & the usual blah-blah.
When the Princeton and Northwestern profs did their research and it showed that Congress doesn't see 90% of the public at all (in terms of their ability to impact policy according to their needs, real and perceived) — and hasn't for many decades — they didn't put in an asterisk that exempts the so-called Democratic party from that finding.

Partisanship is a religion in the USA.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
When the Princeton and Northwestern profs did their research and it showed that Congress doesn't see 90% of the public at all (in terms of their ability to impact policy according to their needs, real and perceived) — and hasn't for many decades — they didn't put in an asterisk that exempts the so-called Democratic party from that finding.

Partisanship is a religion in the USA.

And yet Dems have created & support policies & programs that act in the interests of the people, things that Repubs tear down every chance they get.

Do you need a list?