Names for kids....

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
One of my friends is having a baby and they wanted to name their kids cool names. So what are some cool names?

ed0ggyd0gg

Aug 30, 2006
Xavier. That sounds like it commands an army or something.

Jade. It will work well with good looking girl though, so they might want to postpone the naming until they're assured of a beauty.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: edoggydogg

Jade. It will work well with good looking girl though, so they might want to postpone the naming until they're assured of a beauty.

Xavier sounds like a nancy boy.

As to the bolded part, what planet do you come from, how old are you, and do you realise how retarded you sound? :confused:

HomeAppraiser

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2005
Girls:

-Rei Linn (meaning: Gratitude)
-Krystalin

Boys:

-Kane (meaning: little warrior)
-Taro (meaning: first son)
-Messiah
-Phoenix

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
To the OP, remember, kids are mean sons of bitchs, and will tease the crap out of kids with stupid names, so do them a favour & suggest they call their kid something vaugely normal, it's just plain selfish to call your kid 'apple' or 'messiah' :p

EDIT: and to be realistic, the teasing isn't going to stop at the kiddy stage...

ed0ggyd0gg

Aug 30, 2006
Originally posted by: dug777

As to the bolded part, what planet do you come from, how old are you, and do you realise how retarded you sound? :confused:

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that you have to be a lifer before people can read your sarcasm. My sincerest apologies. :)

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot that you have to be a lifer before people can read your sarcasm. My sincerest apologies. :)

Sure as hell didn't sound like sarcasm to me. :confused:

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
Originally posted by: DainBramaged

Indeed, my sarcasm meter must be broken here too :eek:

ed0ggyd0gg

Aug 30, 2006

Christ, apparently my apologies weren't enough. And I even put a fvcking smiley face after it to show some humor. dug777, I can't tell you how sorry I am for making a post that you felt was retarded.

I don't post on here to impress anyone, but maybe I should, so instead of saying what I want to say, I'll say what people want to hear, and then they can be happy. Because <insert entity here> forbid that I say something that you don't want to hear or wouldn't say yourself.

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004

Christ, apparently my apologies weren't enough. And I even put a fvcking smiley face after it to show some humor. dug777, I can't tell you how sorry I am for making a post that you felt was retarded.

I don't post on here to impress anyone, but maybe I should, so instead of saying what I want to say, I'll say what people want to hear, and then they can be happy. Because <insert entity here> forbid that I say something that you don't want to hear or wouldn't say yourself.

Dude, we don't mean you any malice ;)

I was just admitting i missed the sarcasm is all :eek:

imported_michaelpatrick33

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2004
The old classic Ivanna midddle name Mann (boy or girl is acceptable in blue states and only for a girl in red ones)

If I had children I thought I could get them beat up with

Michelle-Ehlana
Johnathan Montgomery