NAME YOUR FAVORITE JUICE!

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
Tubby Custard, sure its not a drink... but thats all that the teletubbies use for liquid nourishment so THATS ALL I NEED!!!

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Kool-Aid, while technically not a juice, is my artificially colored beverage of choice. :)

Emos

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2000
Pink Grapefruit (especially if freshly squeezed from your own tree).

luckydragon

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
snapple? or is there really juice like that? snapple is only like 10 percent juice...rest is like sugar water

luckydragon

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
qizmo -aww man no wonder i havnet been here for awhile :) starting again cuz i wanna be golden member or something...600 post more to go haha add me to your icq list if you got it :)

lupohki

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Durien smoothie! Eating the fruit, the flavor is too strong, but mix in some ice and milk ..mmm:)

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Be careful with that cranberry juice. It's pretty acidic (and a bit hard on the system in large amounts or drank over a prolonged time - especially if it is the "pure" variety).

My favorite is between fresh apple or cherry (apple is easy to make in the juicer - I make it fresh almost every day; cherry takes too long to remove the pits). Fresh carrot juice is pretty tasty also.

breakit23

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Grapefruit juice intensifies 1 out of every 3 drugs so becareful if you take any medication and have grapefruit juice.

HaVoC

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
  1. 1
Passionfruit juice! This stuff looks plain but tastest AWESOME. This is what gives "fruit punch" the "tropical" flavor. Without it, real punch would taste uninspired.
  1. 2
Mango. Though I'm from India, it's pretty hard to find here in the U.S. so I don't get it much. It's so thick and sweet!
  1. 3
Cranberry juice. Often the only juice available at breakfasts that I like. I hate apple and grapejuice varies so much in quality. Cranberry juice with vodka is an excellent drink that the ladies love!

luckydragon

Golden Member
Oct 12, 1999
sorry lupohki but uhhh... durien??!?!??! it stinks...how can you stand that stuff? how can your family stand you eating it??