Name the new Crayola blue crayon

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Does Crayola offer a virtual crayon that allows one to write on their desktop or documents and it never completely comes out?

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
500full.jpg

CERULEAN BLUE IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE....

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/27/movies/27yond.html

John Connor

Lifer
Nov 30, 2012
How hard is it to check a box?

Sadly Smurf Blood was already taken as well.

The damn thing kept showing me pictures over, and over, and over, and over, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,and over, and over,

AGAIN!

It was when I finally said SCREW THIS! and listened to the audio and typed the damn long string of numbers I heard. And even then that didn't want to work. Kept saying some BS like "we think you might be a robot." NO! mother%%(*&& YOU'RE THE FING ROBOT!

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
What is with the stupid Internet and this Mc shit, shit? What's the back story? It's not even funny, It's lame and a giant waist of god damn time.

Basically, a British? research vessel was open to public naming over the internet (hilariously bad idea), and the winner was Boaty McBoatface. They said F that it's stupid, and gave it some other name (with the consolation prize of naming one of the lifeboats Boaty McBoatface), so now every opportunity to name something on the internet comes along, the meme pops up. That one's not due to die for another 8 years or so btw so get used to it.

Citation:
random_obsessions.png

Pink Jazz

Jan 30, 2016
Note that this contest does not allow duplicate name submissions; once someone submits a name, no one else can submit that same name.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Basically, a British? research vessel was open to public naming over the internet (hilariously bad idea), and the winner was Boaty McBoatface. They said F that it's stupid, and gave it some other name (with the consolation prize of naming one of the lifeboats Boaty McBoatface), so now every opportunity to name something on the internet comes along, the meme pops up. That one's not due to die for another 8 years or so btw so get used to it.

Citation:
random_obsessions.png

That is rather interesting, it's like 3 phase AC but at a much lower frequency. :p

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005

Citation:
random_obsessions.png

Thingy McThingFace has been a thing for ever over here. Usually the likes of "Oi Dopy McDopeFace! Where's my pint? It's your round, get them in you womble!".

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I must live under a rock for a portion of that wave. I have no idea about robot monkey or definition of a sandwich.