Name some of the cheesiest movie scenes here....

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
That's nowhere near bad as some scenes in other movies...that are so bad that it makes you cringe. crap.. can't think of them.

[edit]
oh i know. that shitty ass football movie starring Keanu Reeves. it came out just after Matrix 1, riding that movie's fame.

it was just terrible. scenes were just awkward.

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
I'm going to assume you mean a cheesy scene in an otherwise ok movie?

I'll just throw out a random one to see what happens... the kiss scene with neo and trinity in The Matrix

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Adrian!

That could be almost any scene. I liked the one in the original Rocky when he's calling her name out while the announcer is reading the scorecards.

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
Every scene with young Anakin Skywalker in Episode I was cheesy enough to make me gag.

E equals MC2

Banned
Apr 16, 2006
I just remembered.

Matrix fucking 2. The whole movie was just cheesy and awkward.

Remember when Neo fingered Trinity and got the bullet out of her and saved her? And he says, "Now we're even" or something to that effect.

The whole theatre laughed not because it was funny, but it was painfully awkward.

cdmccool

Golden Member
Mar 21, 2006
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
I just remembered.

Remember when Neo fingered Trinity and got the bullet out of her and saved her? And he says, "Now we're even" or something to that effect.

The whole theatre laughed not because it was funny, but it was painfully awkward.

I loved that movie!

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Originally posted by: E equals MC2
I just remembered.

I wouldn't call Matrix 2 cheesy.

I'd call it an Abortion of Quality. ;)