Name one good reason why you will be rich and famous someday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Not that famous but I should make the 2010 Commonwealth Champs and 2012 Olympic Games for WeightLifing.

Koing

zanejohnson

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2002
Originally posted by: compnovice
I will win the mega-million or the power-ball...

i'll probably never be famous, but i plan on being rich...im doing pretty good as it is...

22, own a nice house in a gated community, own 1 business, own 35 percent of another business, pull in 60-80K a year...

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
After about 10 years working as an engineer, the boredom will finally become too much to bear, and I'll go back to college, get a Ph.D. in some field of physics, maybe quantum or theoretical, and work on some particle accelerator or nuclear fusion reactor project.

dandruff

Golden Member
Jan 28, 2000
because everyone around me keeps on telling me that i will be rich someday ...

rich is relative tho, we have more than we ever did ... makes me wonder if that will make me lazy and lose my fire ...

oiprocs

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2001
Originally posted by: zanejohnson
Originally posted by: compnovice
I will win the mega-million or the power-ball...

i'll probably never be famous, but i plan on being rich...im doing pretty good as it is...

22, own a nice house in a gated community, own 1 business, own 35 percent of another business, pull in 60-80K a year...

35% of another business?

So you buy the drugs in bulk and someone else does the grunt work?

They allow druggies into gated communities?

:Q

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
I am gonna hang a noose on an ATOT server, then take that server to a local university, spray it with bullets in a classroom, ship that servers carcass in an alternator sized box, then take pictures and link to them with a :confused: icon.

MotionMan

Lifer
Jan 11, 2006
I have had a recurring dream for as long as I can remember:

I am at a local mall and I witness the kidnapping of a young girl. I spring into action and chase down the kidnapper, tackle him and kill him. The girl is unharmed and someone catches the whole thing on video or it is caught on the security video. Turns out the girl is the granddaughter of someone really, really, rich and famous. That is my foot in the door to the upper levels of the guy's companies. I do the rest with my talent to become rich and famous.

MotionMan

glenn beck

Platinum Member
Oct 6, 2004
I have my own radio and tv show and I make lots of money.

But srsly, I want to have enough money coming in to live comfortably, but not be rich
I would like people to know who I am and appreciate me, but not be famous