Name of Dido song sampled in eminem's "Stan"[UPDATE]Got it, Thx[/UPDATE]

stonythug

Banned
Nov 1, 2000
Anyone know it? I've never really listened to eminem but I try to be open to everything and some of my friends who don't like rap at all like him. This was the first song that I gave a listen to(of course I was out in the clubs a lot this last summer so it's not like I've never heard him) and I just loved the song in the background. My roommate informed me it was Dido but he didn't know the name of the song.

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
the name of the song is "tahnk you" i actually like that song more than stan. but then again i like the other dido song as well. "here with me" which is the theme song for Roswell the TV show.

skywhr

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
thankyou :) her album is good, i have it, i also have it in my nomad jukebox to listen to at work.

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000
Yep, first I just heard it in STAN... but then later I heard it on Dawson's Creek.

Sounded Nice!

That song Rocks!

The first time I heard Stan I thought it was a great song for the first 30 seconds. Then Eminem started rapping and it sucked. I am glad the chorus is a real song. Dido has a great voice. She sounds a lot like Sara M. I think I am going to pick up her CD.