Nair rules!

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
I got some yesterday, used it on my eyebrows and my feet. Tried it on my neck today - geeeez, it was not meant to be used on stubble! I'll let the stubble grow out a bit more before I try it again.

Anyone else benefit from the magic that is Nair? It 0wns my bones.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
"That burning flesh smell lets you know its working!!"

l2c

P.S. Why did you nair your feet?

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Orsorum
I got some yesterday, used it on my eyebrows and my feet. Tried it on my neck today - geeeez, it was not meant to be used on stubble! I'll let the stubble grow out a bit more before I try it again.

your eyebrows?

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: luv2chill
"That burning flesh smell lets you know its working!!"

l2c

P.S. Why did you nair your feet?

I had a line of dark hair down my feet. Nice and smooth now, though.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: PatboyX

your eyebrows?

Just the budding unibrow. I now need to find someone to actually shape out the eyebrows for me. I suck at teh eyebrow art.

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
isn't it "normal" for men to have hair on the tops of their feet? I dunno... never really thought about it.

P.S. it will grow back about as fast as if you'd shaved it.

l2c

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
isn't it "normal" for men to have hair on the tops of their feet? I dunno... never really thought about it.

l2c

Dammit!

Konigin

Platinum Member
Jan 21, 2003

l2c

If you remove it enough, it may grow back slower each time....at least on girls anyway...

luv2chill

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
Dammit!
:) if you want permanent, see your friendly neighborhood electrologist for hours of excruciating agony... but your skin will be as smooth as a baby's bottom!

l2c

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
I tried it on my back a few times... Worked like a charm for the first 2-3 times... Then it started burning my back.. Never again!

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Konigin
If you remove it enough, it may grow back slower each time....at least on girls anyway...

Good. I hate unibrows. And hairy feet.

montanafan

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 1999
Be careful, I don't think you're supposed to use Nair on your face at all. Try something like "Surgi-Cream" which is for facial hair.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: montanafan
Be careful, I don't think you're supposed to use Nair on your face at all. Try something like "Surgi-Cream" which is for facial hair.

Even that seems to say not to be used for Eyebrow(s) or near eyes. They seem to have a cold wax treament for eyebrow shaping....

What is cold wax anyways, I know about warm wax...

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: IGBT
Ya think it will get rid of my nipple hair??

I think nipples are another place you probably shouldn't put nair...

Be real man and use warm wax and rip away :)

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Whoa, I was looking at some hair removal sites. One had the suggestion not to use a switch-blade razor when shaving down below...

Who would even thing of putting something like that near Mr. Happy and the Boys :)

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Bootprint
Whoa, I was looking at some hair removal sites. One had the suggestion not to use a switch-blade razor when shaving down below...

Who would even thing of putting something like that near Mr. Happy and the Boys :)

I did... a few times. After a while razor burn gets irritating around the penis and testicles.