Myrtle Beach

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Onita

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2004
LOL...don't mind this idiot. From some of his posts, he wouldn't know a good time if it dribbled down his leg.

You've got some good suggestions from others in the thread so use those and you'll have a blast. The good thing with Myrtle Beach is that you can go and be all "golfy" or all "touristy" or you can just chill and relax at the beach and the hotspots.

Also, there's a great pizza place there called Michael's...it's on Hwy 17 N around 17th avenue...hit them up for some great beer and pies. Also, if you two are planning a great romantic dinner out, hit Rossi's up on the North End. It's an Italian place with some of the best Italian food.

Remember to stop by the Krispy Kreme place on 21st Ave and have a few very unhealthy donuts after a hard night of drinking LOL.

Rossi's is on Lake Arrowhead. We went there this year, great food.

Jesusthewererabbit

Mar 20, 2008
My girlfriend's family has a beach house there :awe: I haven't been there yet :( so I have nothing constructive to contribute to this thread.