My wife wants me to get a new PDA. WHY?!

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
I'm perfectly happy with my Palm Vx, and she wants me to get a Tungsten T3. I guess I won't argue, but she really hasn't given me a good answer as to why I supposedly need this. These things DO cost money, after all. I guess I should rejoice that my wife wants me to get a technological toy, but still... I want to save my money for a future Samsung DLP instead. :confused:

I guess I'll sleep on it.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
having recently replaced a Vx with a Zire 71, I can tell you that the Vx sucks compared to modern models. the new color screens are 100000x better.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
Buy her some jewelry, that's what either she wants know or in the near future. Any special things coming up in her life?

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
Buy her some jewelry, that's what either she wants know or in the near future. Any special things coming up in her life?
Nope. She likes flowers, but I don't think she's looking for anything. She just wants me to get a new PDA.

neutralizer

Lifer
Oct 4, 2001
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
Originally posted by: AgaBooga
Nope. She likes flowers, but I don't think she's looking for anything. She just wants me to get a new PDA.

Maybe ur unorganized?

Mermaidman

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2003
It's probably because I told her that I have a brand new T3 (retail, in box) for only $299, free shipping :D

(I never used a PDA until my wife bought me a Tungsten for Christmas . . . She also bought me my first MP3 player--out of the blue!)

DougK62

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2001
Treat yourself to the new one - you deserve it.

You can sell me your old Vx. I sold mine a while ago and miss it. Seriously, I'll buy it if it's in good shape.

Jan 18, 2001
best case scenario: She is simply wanting to do something nice for you.
worst case scenario: She cheated on you and is feeling guilty.

i would imagine somewhere in between.

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
she doesn't want others to mistaking that big bulge from you Vx in your pants as something else. ;)