My wife wants a Tattoo for her Birthday next week.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

guapo337

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Citrix
Thanks wink for taking a crap in my thread. and i take personal attacks on my family very personal.

He didn't attack. He asked a question.

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
I think tattoos and piercings are gross. I'm not uptight whatsoever, but there's something about them that turns me off. My GF has a small shooting star with a rainbow band just above her butt and a belly button ring, and of course the obligatory ear piercings. The belly button thing is gross and the tattoo does nothing for me at all.

I fail completely to see what the attraction is.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: Geekbabe
Heck,nothing wrong with it,I want a small tattoo on the nape of my neck.I think it'll look cool:)

Get Yogi Bear with a picnic basket that has your daughter's name written on it.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Originally posted by: brigden
I think tattoos and piercings are gross. I'm not uptight whatsoever, but there's something about them that turns me off. My GF has a small shooting star with a rainbow band just above her butt and a belly button ring, and of course the obligatory ear piercings. The belly button thing is gross and the tattoo does nothing for me at all.

Shooting star and rainbow? So she's a lesbian who likes it in the butt?

brigden

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 2002
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Originally posted by: brigden

Shooting star and rainbow? So she's a lesbian who likes it in the butt?

Yeah, I call it her gay-pride tattoo.