My wife left, and suddenly I realized:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
27 Years was enough!
Wow, after 27 years, you get through the first month, and suddenly, it occurs, this was just like dumping a chick back in high school. ;)

Now I'm gonna try being gay, for awhile.

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
God damn... 27 years???
My g/f of 3 1/2 years just dumped my ass and it's been a crazy ass shock for me. Been about 1 month already as well.

Blazin Trav

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
If you weren't getting any play, it's probably okay.
If she looked like the hunch back of norte dame, it's time to step up your game.
But if you are happy with yourself, it's all the ame.

Oct 9, 1999
time to sow the wild seed bro.. you wouldnt believe how many horny ass divorced women out there are looking for a 'guy' who has potential, just make em think you got dough, show em and have em.. enjoy!

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Random boning encounters are your friend!

Did this 2 years ago (divorce), but promptly hooked up with the still current GF. Oh well, we never learn...

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: TheGoodGuy
time to sow the wild seed bro.. you wouldnt believe how many horny ass divorced women out there are looking for a 'guy' who has potential, just make em think you got dough, show em and have em.. enjoy!
Yeah like you'd know.

Oh wait a second, he lives by you, maybe you can take him under your wing and show him the ropes....Buawhahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:...... a couple of Wild and Crazy kind of guys!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Abu the Player and compuwiz the student.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Yeah like you'd know.

Oh wait a second, he lives by you, maybe you can take him under your wing and show him the ropes....Buawhahahahahaha :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:...... a couple of Wild and Crazy kind of guys!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Abu the Player and compuwiz the student.. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

que odd couple theme

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Yeah like you'd know.

You're damn lucky there, skippy. Use of the same smiley twenty times in the same post is an instant ban.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: compuwiz1
27 Years was enough!
Wow, after 27 years, you get through the first month, and suddenly, it occurs, this was just like dumping a chick back in high school. ;)

how can you get over it that quick?

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: aidanjm
27 Years was enough!

27 year build up.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
27 Years was enough!

I'm not! Actually, I'm quite fscked up.
I can always pretend though......... :(

I've lost about 20lbs doing nothing, in the past 3 weeks.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
27 Years was enough!

I'm not! Actually, I'm quite fscked up.
I can always pretend though......... :(

I give you hug

DaTT

Garage Moderator
Feb 13, 2003
Why bother after 27 years......theres really not that much left after that long of a marriage. You're almost dead.

FelixDeCat

Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
1) Did she leave for another man ... or woman?

2) Any chance of gettin her back ... or do you want her back?

3) Did you recently appear in an episode of "Cheaters"? In this episode there was this older guy who was actually happy to find his woman cheating so he could divorce her and keep everything. He had it all on tape. :evil:

loic2003

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Squisher
There's nothing gay about your right hand.
There is if your hand cheats on you. Sucks when that happens, especially when it's behind your back and you only find out months later...