My weekend adventure

Exterous

Super Moderator
Jun 20, 2006
I setup my new Pixel 6 but, apparently, my SIM was not supported by the device. After filing that in the "I feel like I could have been alerted to that consideration ahead of time" category I geared up to undertake an arduous expedition to rectify my severance from civilization. First I had to carefully plot my course as I would be on my own through land claimed by The Suburbanites. Basically I was just like Lewis and Clarke. Not only that but during the journey I had to listen to the radio. Did you know you can't skip songs on that thing? *shudder*

After having to locate the building with my own eyeballs instead of being told where it was I entered and waited for entire minutes while a new SIM was setup and installed. Essentially an eternity as I had nothing to occupy my time but my own thoughts. No ATOT, no reddit, no Youtube. Just my own damn thoughts. Ew.

Fortunately I have returned safe and sound and am once again part of civilization. I'm probably going to have to cancel all my other plans this weekend to recover though

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I setup my new Pixel 6 but, apparently, my SIM was not supported by the device. After filing that in the "I feel like I could have been alerted to that consideration ahead of time" category I geared up to undertake an arduous expedition to rectify my severance from civilization. First I had to carefully plot my course as I would be on my own through land claimed by The Suburbanites. Basically I was just like Lewis and Clarke. Not only that but during the journey I had to listen to the radio. Did you know you can't skip songs on that thing? *shudder*

After having to locate the building with my own eyeballs instead of being told where it was I entered and waited for entire minutes while a new SIM was setup and installed. Essentially an eternity as I had nothing to occupy my time but my own thoughts. No ATOT, no reddit, no Youtube. Just my own damn thoughts. Ew.

Fortunately I have returned safe and sound and am once again part of civilization. I'm probably going to have to cancel all my other plans this weekend to recover though

Maybe next time you will get a REAL phone-type device and avoid all the trials and tribulations of venturing into the wild lands.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Maybe next time you will get a REAL phone-type device

What do you consider to be a REAL phone-type device?

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: JEDI and MtnMan