• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

My Titan Quest mod to increase level-up points ("4 Points")

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
I made this little mod for myself and I've found it incredibly useful, so I decided to share it in case anyone else wants to use it.

Titan Quest is a great game but it's a lot harder than other ARPGs I've played for self-found characters just starting out. Also level-up progression is quite slow at normal game speed.

This mod raises the default +2 attribute/+3 skill level-up to +4 for both.

Now you can have an extra +1 health and +1 to your primary stat, or +1 to your third stat if you're hybrid. Your character will be less squishy and less gear-dependent without breaking the game.

Put it into your Titan Quest - Immortal Throne folder in My Documents, then Play Custom Quest -> 4 Points in-game. It's best to start a new game because importing existing characters resets quest progression.

Download "4 Points" Mod: https://gofile.io/d/GnhdDU

Last edited:
Reactions: Thump553

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
There's a lot of utilities that let you mod this externally so it's pretty convenient having this done internally.

Does this work for AE on Steam?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BFG10K PC Games 0

ASK THE COMMUNITY