My teeth are squeaky, but I don't think squeaky clean...

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Had some cereal with honey on top, then had some more with more honey. Now when I run my tongue along my rear teeth, they squeaky, why?

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006
It pretty much means your gonna die, sorry
rose.gif
:p

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Mr. goku, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Cause the honey is all up on your teeth, and is like, "mi teef, baitch!"

edit: squeak!

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: chambersc
Mr. goku, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Aren't you like a AV less douchebag that nobody likes on this forum? How about you get a subscription and AV before you start talking. I don't like your attitude, keep this up and your existence here on this forum will be a brief one.

chambersc

Diamond Member
Feb 11, 2005
Originally posted by: goku

Aren't you like a AV less douchebag that nobody likes on this forum? How about you get a subscription and AV before you start talking. I don't like your attitude, keep this up and your existence here on this forum will be a brief one.

What's AV?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001

what are you talking about?

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Originally posted by: moshquerade

what are you talking about?

no avatar, no care.