My Superhuman Power - *Confirmed?*

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: pontifex
Originally posted by: bonkers325
50/50

exactly....its not like you have tons of choices to choose from...

Aha, I have met my nemesis, Captain Obvious. Behold my Superpower, you dastardly villian!

TXHokie

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Originally posted by: Fritzo
I am able to detect sex. I have never failed in being able to tell when I'm having it. I am then able to relay this information to my partner.

Talk to the hand.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Originally posted by: MmmSkyscraper
Originally posted by: BrunoPuntzJones
I am able to detect sex. I have never failed in being able to tell when I'm having it. I am then able to relay this information to my partner.

Only because they are unsure they are having it.

ZING! :D

You can't zing a self depreciating joke! :confused:

Pugnax

Jan 17, 2000

I didn't know there were self-depreciating jokes! I guess you should just turn them in like car. Or maybe its CPAs magic at work again..

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: Pugnax

I didn't know there were self-depreciating jokes! I guess you should just turn them in like car. Or maybe its CPAs magic at work again..

oooh, do I dare say I have a secondary Superpower?!?!!!!1111one1!!!11111!!!!1

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: CPA
I have discovered my Superhuman Power:

I am able to detect the sex of an unborn child. This insight requires me to lay a hand on the belly of the pregnant mother. Creepy? Yeah, but I'm 6 for 6 over the last 10 years. Yeah, this may not be a large enough sample population, but you try finding pregnant women who will let you feel their belly.

Any case, I was correct on all 3 of my kids (for those interested, my 4th kid (the oldest) comes from my wife's previous marriage), and this morning I found out our department's Executive Assistant had a boy - which I had visioned 2 months ago (I had correctly visioned two other pregnancies in years' past). This, even after she told me later that the doctor's said it was going to be a girl. No one, not even doctors, can defeat my Power!

DO ME DO ME!!! What will be the sexes of my future 4 children?

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: JS80
I have discovered my Superhuman Power:

I am able to detect the sex of an unborn child. This insight requires me to lay a hand on the belly of the pregnant mother. Creepy? Yeah, but I'm 6 for 6 over the last 10 years. Yeah, this may not be a large enough sample population, but you try finding pregnant women who will let you feel their belly.

Any case, I was correct on all 3 of my kids (for those interested, my 4th kid (the oldest) comes from my wife's previous marriage), and this morning I found out our department's Executive Assistant had a boy - which I had visioned 2 months ago (I had correctly visioned two other pregnancies in years' past). This, even after she told me later that the doctor's said it was going to be a girl. No one, not even doctors, can defeat my Power!

DO ME DO ME!!! What will be the sexes of my future 4 children?

First, I'll need to rub your wife's belly. :D

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: bonkers325
50/50

Hey, DO NOT QUESTION MY SUPERHUMAN POWER OR I WILL USE IT AGAINST YOU!

Are you the one impregnating all of them..if so I'd agree ;)

father decides sex, sorry mom...not how you did it or carry it.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001

What if they were unconscious?

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Psh, so what. I am Turkey Volume Guessing Man! That's way better than yours.