my story today

dotcom173

Jan 16, 2006
so, went bodyboarding at a beach i havent been to in forever, and the waves were really good. some pretty nice barrels and whatnot. anyways, i ride a wave in and kneel down in the shallows to take my fins off and get out, and while taking my fin off, a mother effing skimboarder slams into me with his fiberglass board smashing into my nose. it didnt hurt too bad, but judging by the looks on peoples faces, it was bad. i was spitting blood out of my mouth and i guess my face was covered.

on the up side, while at the lifeguard tower, a couple babes came by the small crowd and i could tell they wanted me. yup, my only regret is not getting pics of the bloodiness, because after i got it all cleaned up, all it was was a deep gash and not much blood. pics would have made for an awesome story. anyways, got 1 continuous stitch along the bridge of my nose, which looks to be equivalent to about 8 or so normal stitches.

http://i3.tinypic.com/52pwbqe.jpg
eh?

dotcom173

Jan 16, 2006
well now look...u coulda waited the 1 minute it took to get the pic up

EDIT: yes sneeakkyy, haah,.

Rastus

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I had a friend who split his nose like that diving into a swimming pool. He was going for 6 feet and only came up with 3.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: dotcom173
so, went bodyboarding at a beach i havent been to in forever, and the waves were really good. some pretty nice barrels and whatnot. anyways, i ride a wave in and kneel down in the shallows to take my fins off and get out, and while taking my fin off, a mother effing skimboarder slams into me with his fiberglass board smashing into my nose. it didnt hurt too bad, but judging by the looks on peoples faces, it was bad. i was spitting blood out of my mouth and i guess my face was covered.

on the up side, while at the lifeguard tower, a couple babes came by the small crowd and i could tell they wanted me. yup, my only regret is not getting pics of the bloodiness, because after i got it all cleaned up, all it was was a deep gash and not much blood. pics would have made for an awesome story. anyways, got 1 continuous stitch along the bridge of my nose, which looks to be equivalent to about 8 or so normal stitches.

http://i3.tinypic.com/52pwbqe.jpg
eh?
oh wow... now you've got battle scars. :p