My son is getting better on his bike

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
How fast does that go? I'd be worried about letting a child on something like that.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
woot!

i got my first bike at 8yrs old. a little 50cc bike.

when my daughter gets older im going to get her one.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Azraele
How fast does that go? I'd be worried about letting a child on something like that.

they don't go to fast. not to mention the kid did have on gear.

think max speed is something like 15-30mph depends on how it is set up.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
as much as i think dirt-bikes exist so that god had a reason to create amoebas (to ride them), i have to admit the kid looks cute on the bike and i'm sure he's having a blast.

and i would have wanted one SO BAD when i was his age. :)

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Yay, do we need a new forum for all the breeders here? Yeah, your offsping is the best. Youre the best breeder in the world. Blah, blah, blah... :roll:

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: homercles337
Yay, do we need a new forum for all the breeders here? Yeah, your offsping is the best. Youre the best breeder in the world. Blah, blah, blah... :roll:

dont like the threads don't click on them.

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: waggy

You want to talk about youre breeding status take it to breeders.com.

edit: or ask for the addition of ATBreeders to be added.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

and dumbass.com is just the place for you.

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004

Yea, there are enough dumbass breeders here that maybe they (and you) should ask for a breeders forum over there too. Great idea!

NanoStuff

Banned
Mar 23, 2006
They grow up so fast. Today they're learning how to ride a bike, tomorrow they're soliciting junior-high girls for sex.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000

Yea, there are enough dumbass breeders here that maybe they (and you) should ask for a breeders forum over there too. Great idea!

yeah great comback. it makes ZERO sense.

but damn learn some respect. come into a thread you may not like but then insult them for no reason. way to be a jackass.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: NanoStuff
They grow up so fast. Today they're learning how to ride a bike, tomorrow they're soliciting junior-high girls for sex.

nooo! with how it is going it will be a teacher!

michaels

Banned
Nov 30, 2005

Wow someone is bitter.

d33pt

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2001
might want to rethink letting him ride in a yard so small next to a busy road. it only takes a couple of seconds for him to not pay attention and ride out in the road, have a stuck throttle and going out of control into the road, etc. Take him to a field somewhere or a OHV park where there is lots of space.

I must say he's quite good though and appears to be looking at where he's going. we had a hard time with my friend's son to get him to pay attention and not look all over the place.

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004

yeah great comback. it makes ZERO sense.

but damn learn some respect. come into a thread you may not like but then insult them for no reason. way to be a jackass.

Not big on reading skills, eh? Thats ok. Old age and all the drugs from the 60s getting to you old man? :p Im tired of the breeder threads. Many folks gripe about the fact that we dont need 50 threads on the same topic. Either keep the breeder threads in ONE thread or ask for a breeder forum. I particularly dislike the breeder threads and the quantity of them here. If there was ONE i would NEVER go there. Are you guys immune to other forum rules/conventions because youre breeders? :roll: Get over youreself. What if all the nonbreeders started 10 threads a day on how great they are because they DONT breed. Would you like that?