my snake must be hungry...

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
You're not planning on releasing that on a plane, are you?

But why do you have a snake in that area anyway?

Journer

Banned
Jun 30, 2005
Originally posted by: Aflac

again (other threads) she has been on a plane, lol my brother= pilot...

anywho..i was just playing with her while surfing...i let her rest on the keyboard...she saw my mouse and thought it would be something nice to squeez, lol
edit: waggy: its nice...i promise pic= cute baby ball python around my comptuer mouse :p

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003

Just so you know, Snakes on a Plane jokes have been totally played out for a couple of days. Didn't you get the memo?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: Journer

anywho..i was just playing with her while surfing...i let her rest on the keyboard...she saw my mouse and thought it would be something nice to squeez, lol
edit: waggy: its nice...i promise pic= cute baby ball python around my comptuer mouse :p

heh its a joke. you know its a ball python =)

i had a few myself. also had a red tail boa. had to give them away whenmy daughter was born. since we only had a 2 bedroom and was useing the 2nd room as a snake/computer room heh.

been thinking of getting another ball. but not the normel one. maybe an albino or spider or such. Since there is a reptile swap about an hour away i can get them cheap.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: preslove

Just so you know, Snakes on a Plane jokes have been totally played out for a couple of days. Didn't you get the memo?

obviously I missed it. I only make SoaP jokes when snakes are mentioned, and that's not often, in my daily life.

preslove

Lifer
Sep 10, 2003
Originally posted by: preslove

obviously I missed it. I only make SoaP jokes when snakes are mentioned, and that's not often, in my daily life.

I'm just messing with you, but every thread that's mentioned a snake for the past three months has had a soap joke.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: waggy
Originally posted by: Journer

heh its a joke. you know its a ball python =)

i had a few myself. also had a red tail boa. had to give them away whenmy daughter was born. since we only had a 2 bedroom and was useing the 2nd room as a snake/computer room heh.

been thinking of getting another ball. but not the normel one. maybe an albino or spider or such. Since there is a reptile swap about an hour away i can get them cheap.

talk with DXKJ.

and get a Lesser Platinum :D they are awesome looking, or a Pastel.