My second day as a freshman in HS....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Syringer

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Good ole' high school. I wish I were back there. Back with my high school buddies...but so much for that! Damn time! It's all TIME's fault! If it weren't for time...Man...

That sounds like a lot of work...what kind of school is it? PRIVATE? Sounds like too much stuff to be given to a freshmen. I never got that much to do in my freshmen year. It was CAKE back then!

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
haha, i'm glad i'm a second year student in college. wait... i actually miss high school.... wonder if it had anything to do with those two really hot cheerleaders who sat on either side of me in computer science and didnt know a thing about C++ and had to keep asking my help.... or maybe those other halpless hot chicks in physics and calc...

lyric

May 6, 2001
Another Junior here! Got Chem, American Lit, AP US History, Adv. Algebra, Peer Helping and then Chinese 5 Honors. It's gonna be a crap load of work with all my classes except for Peer Helping and American Lit. I absolutely suck at math, but am pretty strong in English. I'm already pretty scared. I've been in school for about 3 days. Started Monday. I also have a 2 and a half page paper due for my AP class on the 4th of September about "drawing the color line" and stuff.