My roommate rocks! (About Pepsi endorcing Lance as well)

We just heard on the enws that pepsi is endorcing lance to go to space, so my roommate grabbed all his pepsi and threw it into the garbage. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just thought I would share.:D

AmazonRasta

Banned
Dec 2, 2000
Originally posted by: NightFlyerGTI
Eh, why not. I've had several roommates over the last 3 years, it's only the last two that have been headaches.

Ever stop and think that maybe it's not your room mates fault that you can't get along with them? If you haven't had any success with the last two room mates you've had, maybe you need to change a little bit.

LanEvoVI

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: OmegaNauce
We just heard on the enws that pepsi is endorcing lance to go to space, so my roommate grabbed all his pepsi and threw it into the garbage. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just thought I would share.:D

Not that i like Lance Bass or anything but that's a waste of good Pepsi!!! (Soda is the staple of my college diet) :)

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: LanEvoVI

Not that i like Lance Bass or anything but that's a waste of good Pepsi!!! (Soda is the staple of my college diet) :)

Yeah. The Russians would be far better off sending Lance's weight in Pepsi up to the space station... Perhaps with caffeine highs, the crew could finally get some real research done..

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
My 'roommates':

My dad
My 17 y/o sister with all the hot friends in highschool
My 80 (??) year old senile gramma

I want NightFlyer's roommate!!!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
Originally posted by: LanEvoVI

Yeah. The Russians would be far better off sending Lance's weight in Pepsi up to the space station... Perhaps with caffeine highs, the crew could finally get some real research done..
I think the Russians are secretly planning to make Lance the next dog-left-in-space.

"Eetz okay Miester Bass. You stayuh here, wheel go into escape pohd. Yous just stayuh here."

mchammer187

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2000
Eh, why not. I've had several roommates over the last 3 years, it's only the last two that have been headaches.

I dont understand if you have had such good roomates why not room w/ them again?

been living w/ friends since freshman year and still keep in touch with all of my former roomates

might live with some of them in a house next year

Jan 9, 2002
Originally posted by: mchammer187

I dont understand if you have had such good roomates why not room w/ them again?

been living w/ friends since freshman year and still keep in touch with all of my former roomates

might live with some of them in a house next year

80% of my roommates have been great and I remain friends and in close contact with them. I've got my first one from back in 1999 in one of my classes this semester! It's awesome. We sit next to eachother and have fun in there. I'd room with any of them, except the last two again, except that they have moved off-campus with closer friends/fraternity/family, transferred to another school, graduated or flunked out. Are those because of me? No.

Robet

Sep 10, 2001
I think Coca Cola should have a fund raiser to pay off the other astronauts to accidentally throw Lance into the sun. I'm not a big soda pop drinker, but I'd start drinking Coke if they did that.

FSUpaintball

Banned
Jun 12, 2001

Damn - your first roomate must have been Amish!

Bobomatic

Dec 31, 2001
Just as long as they do not pay for the return trip, im fine. In fact I think I will drink more pepsi.