My only option for the NBA is......TELEMUNDO??

Cynicism

Apr 1, 2001
NBC has that racing garbage, I will of course watch my football, but my only option for some b-ball is....TELEMUNDO????

Instead of the nba, espn is showing the women's ncaa b-ball. Lots of props to their programming directors....

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Cynicism
NBC has that racing garbage, I will of course watch my football, but my only option for some b-ball is....TELEMUNDO????

Instead of the nba, espn is showing the women's ncaa b-ball. Lots of props to their programming directors....

Guess you'll be hearing a lot of......

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

N8Magic

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: Jzero
Originally posted by: Cynicism

Guess you'll be hearing a lot of......

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

gool?