MY NEW GUINEA PIG!!

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
I got a guinea pig. Its name is TURTLE because it's real shy and it always runs into its home when people come around.

her picture!!

you can't tell from her picture but she also has a brown butt :)

Anyways, this is my first real pet that I'm owning all by myself. It's exciting. I didnt know guinea pigs were such great pets...they have wonderful personalities. They love to cuddle!!

Anyone want to share pictures of their pets??? I'm so in love with mine hehehe.

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
awwwww, how cute. :eek:

Don't let him pee on carpet. I swear those little guys pee battery acid.

Also, they will start associating certain noises with food. Like if you store his veggie snacks in the fridge and open the door, they will go nuts. They like carrots a lot. They actually also like to eat just plain lawn grass and are good minature, self powered lawn mowers. My family used to have many guinea pigs.

My sister these days has all kinds of pets, including a pommerian, cat, hedgehog, birds, too many to list.

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: OS
awwwww, how cute. :eek:

Don't let him pee on carpet. I swear those little guys pee battery acid.

Also, they will start associating certain noises with food. Like if you store his veggie snacks in the fridge and open the door, they will go nuts. They like carrots a lot. They actually also like to eat just plain lawn grass and are good minature, self powered lawn mowers. My family used to have many guinea pigs.

My sister these days has all kinds of pets, including a pommerian, cat, hedgehog, birds, too many to list.

my guinea pig hasn't been eating any vegetables or fruits! she'll only eat her hay and pellet food. she's such a picky eater. i have to give her vitamin c through drops! it sucks.

i've tried carrots, parsley, cilantro, apples, oranges, and bananas..and she won't eat any of it!! :( my friends say it might be cuz she is still new and getting used to everything..

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: weezergirl

my guinea pig hasn't been eating any vegetables or fruits! she'll only eat her hay and pellet food. she's such a picky eater. i have to give her vitamin c through drops! it sucks.

i've tried carrots, parsley, cilantro, apples, oranges, and bananas..and she won't eat any of it!! :( my friends say it might be cuz she is still new and getting used to everything..

huh, how come she hasn't starved yet then? :\

this is a picture of my last guinea pig