My new apartment has a sound transmission coefficient rating of 55-99

KingNothing

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2002
I won't move in for a month so I don't know how quiet the place actually is, but it says this in the brochure they gave me. Googling hasn't turned up a solid definition of what that number indicates.

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001

no coefficient rating could snuff out the chic who loves above me when having sex.....and no pics....she's fat.

deftron

Lifer
Nov 17, 2000
Stuff is gonna sound likes its only 55 ft away when its really 99 ft away

In other words, LOUD!

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: badluck

no coefficient rating could snuff out the chic who loves above me when having sex.....and no pics....she's fat.

huh? loves above you?

MIKE

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000

loves above you eh? well, why don't you roll on top of her?

and you shouldn't call your gf fat, even if it is true

badluck

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2001
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1

huh? loves above you?

MIKE

heh...that would be lives....

Sphexi

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2005

Pics? Uhh...not for me though, it's for a friend....>.>

LordMorpheus

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2002
Originally posted by: deftron
Stuff is gonna sound likes its only 55 ft away when its really 99 ft away

In other words, LOUD!

Yeah, they actually put microphones and speakers in every apartment and play all of your neighbor's mics in your apartment.

When you get a feedback loop in a setup like that it lasts weeks and can kill small children.

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004

You know what the most amazing thing is? Every fat person has sex at some point in his or her life, while most Anandtechers don't.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Originally posted by: mercanucaribe

You know what the most amazing thing is? Every fat person has sex at some point in his or her life, while most Anandtechers don't.

OMGROFLLOL

MIKE

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: nourdmrolNMT1

OMGROFLLOL

MIKE

:)

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003

That must make me a paradox, I'm a fat Anandtecher.