My mother called me...

Wduaqnug

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2002
My brother woke up with a brick near his head, he sleeps next to open window. In their building there are lots of drug dealers and crazy people who visit them. I wrote several times to police commisioner and they were never busted. They sell drugs openly

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
what the hell???

pfft Crooklyn, I lived in brooklyn all my freaking life and never been shot so there!

gigapet

Lifer
Aug 9, 2001
are u talking about a brick in the sense of concrete bricks

or are u talking about a brick as in the sense of a kilo of coke

Nyical

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2003
My M4H alarm is going off!!!!

He should be here shortly, so I'll say it before he does.

STOP POSTING!

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
My brother woke up with a brick near his head, he sleeps next to open window. In their building there are lots of drug dealers and crazy people who visit them. I wrote several times to police commisioner and they were never busted. They sell drugs openly

You wrote to the police commissioner about drug dealers in their building? Did you think about starting with the local precinct? :) The commissioner has more important things to worry about... like which of the 40,000 or so cops in the city will be the next to shoot an unarmed immigrant.

richardycc

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001

I'd love to see some of the letters you wrote to the police commissioner. ;)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: richardycc

I'd love to see some of the letters you wrote to the police commissioner. ;)

Yes, please post them here. For the love of God, let us read them.

<--looks around for my pet brick....Doh!

glugglug

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2002
My brother woke up with a brick near his head, he sleeps next to open window.
I'm sorry they missed.

In their building there are lots of drug dealers and crazy people who visit them.
I can think of one who frequently posts here.

I wrote several times to police commisioner and they were never busted.
Did you put a stamp on the envelope? Was there LSD on it?

They sell drugs openly
Stop being their best customer.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999

I do not know about anyone else but I really like reading his threads and posts. It is like reading a slice of someone's life.