My mailman is pretty good looking.

Q

Lifer
Jul 21, 2005
She delivered a package to me today so I finally got a look at her in full view. Before I had to hide in my room, pull the blinds just enough so I could look....

I have 3 more things that will be delivered this week (PC parts from AT trades) so I will have a chance to snap one. I will make sure to have the flash on so she sees me...

Then maybe she will ask if I have any packages to drop off and BOOM Git-r-done ya know what I'm sayin?

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Originally posted by: Quintox
She delivered a package to me today so I finally got a look at her in full view. Before I had to hide in my room, pull the blinds just enough so I could look....

I have 3 more things that will be delivered this week (PC parts from AT trades) so I will have a chance to snap one. I will make sure to have the flash on so she sees me...

Then maybe she will ask if I have any packages to drop off and BOOM Git-r-done ya know what I'm sayin?

good luck

yankeesfan

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2004
That's right, git-r-done!

She probably has a lot of experience dealing with small packages.

Epic Fail

Diamond Member
May 10, 2005
I was looking for the dick in the box video on youtube, but looks like they took it down, any link to it?

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001
Originally posted by: yamadakun
I was looking for the dick in the box video on youtube, but looks like they took it down, any link to it?

It's on SNL's site if you want to bother with that

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: yankeesfan

Express delivery......

You are ok OP, until you start mailing packages to yourself from remote locations.

lyssword

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2005
Hmm I was once returning DSL modem and the woman on the phone told me that her job sucks and she might consider being a mail woman. She said it would be so good cause she would be free to do what she wants. She sounded like she was in early 20's. Maybe that's her? :) I'm serious this really happened.

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Alistar7

Express delivery......

You are ok OP, until you start mailing packages to yourself from remote locations.

Chortlez. Remember, courting only becomes stalking if the attraction isn't reciprocal.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: Auric
Originally posted by: Alistar7

Express delivery......

Chortlez. Remember, courting only becomes stalking if the attraction isn't reciprocal.

Objection, calls for speculation on your part your honor. I know that chick was digging me....

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Man just wait till summertime when they're walking around in next to nothing gleaming with sweat cause of their long routes....

Oh wait... I mean I know nothing of this and have never had a mailwoman.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Anyone see "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"?

Ron the Mailman (Robert Smigel): "I also caught a bit of what you said, uh, pertaining to me."
Larry: "What, I'm sorry?"
Ron the Mailman: "I heard you mention to the gentlemen that you thought I was a hottie."
Larry: "Oh. Yeah, you know what? I'm sorry if that come off a little weird. I was feeling..."
Ron the Mailman: "Oh, no, no, no. It's nothing to worry about, sir. I don't bite."
Larry: "Oh, okay."
Ron the Mailman: "Listen, just so you know, if you're ever home alone in the afternoons... I make drop-offs."
Larry: "Yeah."
Ron the Mailman: "And I always deliver."
Larry: "You know what it is? I'm pretty loyal to Chuck."
Ron the Mailman: "Right, I understand that. I'm just saying if you ever want to, uh, explore your other feelings, there's no extra postage. And it's always first-class."
Larry: "Alright, anything else you feel you need to say, there?"
Ron the Mailman: "I handle with care."
Larry: "Okay, Ron, thank you very much. I appreciate it."
Ron the Mailman: "I'd be happy to come in through the back door."
Larry: "I'm sure you would."
Ron the Mailman: "I'm used to holding large packages."