My Lottery Numbers Didn't Hit Tonight...

Feisters

Oct 9, 1999
... should I sue my state lottery commission? I mean, the card is kind of cryptic, and I may have penciled in numbers I didn't mean to. Maybe the pencil I used, as provided by the carry-out, wasn't a #2. I should probably also sue the carry-out for not providing a #2 pencil. Shoot, maybe the pencil was marked a #2, but really wasn't. I better sue the pencil manufacturer too. And that pencil was sharp. I could have put an eye out! Not only did they market a defective product, but a dangerous product!

While I'm at it, I should probably sue my county addiction agency for letting me gamble in the first place. Shoot, I'll sue my parents for exposing me to playing the lottery in the first place! It's everyone else's fault. You can't expect me to take personnel responsibility!

AMD4ME2

Jul 25, 2000
This is exactly why this whole thing burns my A**! its not enough that Citizens are Sue Crazy, now our elected officials, and political system are starting to sue themselves!! Sue their own branches of the govt?? this has gone way too far, I ask for an end to this stupidity! I believe in the process, wait for the absentees then let it rest there, I am a Bush supporter, and I believe if he and his party were behaving in this manner I would be embarrassed and hide my head in the sand.

My 2 Cents.

AMD4me2

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Feisters;

Since lottery is gambling for the math-challenged masses, if you participate, you get what you deserve; whether or not you could do it correctly.

:D

SpeedGod

Banned
Nov 1, 2000
isn't the lottery a tax on people who doens't know about probability?

Better luck next time.

:D

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I agree, it's proposterous (warning, spelling may be inappropriate for little kids or dictionaries). The card was deceptive, in that the bubble to choose 1 was right next to the 2, the 2 next to the 3, and so on. Now, if you want to choose #25, will you circle the correct one, or the one next to the one next to the one next to the one next to the one next to #25? IMHO, all people who played the lotto should be allowed to re-choose their numbers until the actual results of the lottery concur with the results chosen by the players.