My Hat goes off to....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Wduaqnug
While you vote him for elite, send him to me in UPS box I will make true Elite from him

Maybe we should send you something called "How To Post Something That Makes Sense". Put the crack pipe down and think about it for a second.

And where is ol' M4H anyway? What happened to the seagulls pic BTW? I saw the poll last week and I guess he quit using it? :(

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Spac3d
Originally posted by: Encryptic
Originally posted by: Vadatajs
Originally posted by: nick1985

M4H for elite!

maybe once he stops that annoying "stop posting" bullsh!t.

A lot of people do it, not just him...

But he also posts links to all of those stupid pics then he types in that stupid speak.

So? A lot of other people post links to "stupid" pics and talk like that. I find it amusing and do it myself sometimes as well. If it bothers you, then ignore him. Sheesh.
rolleye.gif

RyanM

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
Originally posted by: MachFive
Spac3d, is it possible for you to stop being flaming for one second?
No.

Next question?

Well, there are some people here who consider that a choice. Were you born like that, or do you enjoy being flaming?

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Colt45
stop posting, lovely human

man, forget i said anything about M4H i guess. i seem to be hated **shrugs**
I don't hate you. I just abhor M4H's posts. Here's what 50% of his latest posting history looks like.

Posting.
You.
Stop.
Now.

Stop posting.

Pics?

:camera:'s

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Spac3d, is it possible for you to stop being flaming for one second?
No.

Next question?

Well, there are some people here who consider that a choice. Were you born like that, or do you enjoy being flaming?

I :heart: u

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Howard
Originally posted by: Colt45
stop posting, lovely human

man, forget i said anything about M4H i guess. i seem to be hated **shrugs**
I don't hate you. I just abhor M4H's posts. Here's what 50% of his latest posting history looks like.

Posting.
You.
Stop.
Now.

Stop posting.

Pics?

:camera:'s

Really? Do you have a complete statistical analysis and graph to back this assertion up? :D

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: brunswickite
lets not start suckin each other's d1cks just yet

You're a jerk, but Jesus still loves you...and to everyone else flaming this thread...Nick's just tryin to give someone he admires so props...Settle down.

EDIT: Oh, and Howard, you like to diss on other people's nominees for elite, yet you have "rudeguy for elite" in your profile...Seems like you're kinda confused

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged

You're a jerk, but Jesus still loves you...and to everyone else flaming this thread...Nick's just tryin to give someone he admires so props...Settle down.

EDIT: Oh, and Howard, you like to diss on other people's nominees for elite, yet you have "rudeguy for elite" in your profile...Seems like you're kinda confused

LOL... Good one. :D

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged

Have YOU any proof to back up this absurd assumption? I support rudeguy for elite because he is good at what he does. I only state why M4H should not be elite. Mercenary's time is over.

:D (to M4H, not the other guy)

ThisIsMatt

Banned
Aug 4, 2000
Are you serious? I usually find his comment dry and boring...but that's just me :)

No offense meant, just the truth :p