my friend's getting famous - see her new movie

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
You'll still never hit it ;).

I know! I drove to her place at 3 am when she called me crying, fingers crossed, blazing through traffic -nearly killing an old lady crossing the street.. instead, when i got there, she whined about her bf for hours and then fell asleep.. sigh..

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
Originally posted by: freedomsbeat212
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
You know a lot of hot women...nice.

yeah, everyone thinks i'm gay and non-threatening!

Boy, I wish everyone thought I was gay and non-threatening!

:confused:

:p

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Xyo II
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
You know a lot of hot women...nice.

yeah, everyone thinks i'm gay and non-threatening!

Boy, I wish everyone thought I was gay and non-threatening!

:confused:

:p

It's a curse! You get really close, become their shrink and, when you're ready to make a move they think of you llike a brother... Though I've learned from past mistakes a bit..

But Naama's awesome, amazingly talented, and really ambitious too - see her movie when it comes out :)

imported_hscorpio

Golden Member
Sep 1, 2004
Originally posted by: MisterJackson
You'll still never hit it ;).

I know! I drove to her place at 3 am when she called me crying, fingers crossed, blazing through traffic -nearly killing an old lady crossing the street.. instead, when i got there, she whined about her bf for hours and then fell asleep.. sigh..

ahahahahaha thats classic.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: CrystalBay
she kinda looks like Uma too, in that first headshot...

i told her that and she almost stabbed me.. My mom even told her that..

more so in this picture

i'd fire that photographer. he took the pic when her arms were in the way.

LtPage1

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2004
Get yourself invited to hot women parties! Even if she's not going to happen, her friends are definitely still a possibility. I say, all nice guy bets are off when one of your friends segues into Hollywood.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Riverhound777
Your in the friend zone... sucks don't it

A) This is not a YAGT thread - see her movie. I'd be posting a similar thread if my buddy aiden got a new gig and he has a penis

b) Being in the friend zone with her does not suck at all.. she's talented, fun to talk to, and, if she's famous, i can say that i knew her and took her to the zoo

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Riverhound777
Your in the friend zone... sucks don't it

A) This is not a YAGT thread - see her movie. I'd be posting a similar thread if my buddy aiden got a new gig and he has a penis

b) Being in the friend zone with her does not suck at all.. she's talented, fun to talk to, and, if she's famous, i can say that i knew her and took her to the zoo

you can explain all you want...it's another YAGT.

It's funny how you know all these hot women that were fat, nerdish, never dated, etc...

Film scholar = I know ALL THE NOOB STARS! 4 DA WIN.

what posts are lined up for next week [grabs popcorn]?

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
Any nude scenes? Oh, and have you "hit it" already?

Nude scene? I'll ask her. Hit it? no, and never will. she's rarely around, she was filming in the u.k. for a while, doing a photo shoot in some odd, far off place.. so i rarely get a chance to hang out with her anymore, regardless of the fact that she's dating an up and coming director right now.

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: her209
Any nude scenes? Oh, and have you "hit it" already?

Nude scene? I'll ask her. Hit it? no, and never will. she's rarely around, she was filming in the u.k. for a while, doing a photo shoot in some odd, far off place.. so i rarely get a chance to hang out with her anymore, regardless of the fact that she's dating an up and coming director right now.

Hey Naama,
doing my best to spread the word so I posted that link about Nothing's Sacred. Some questions have been asked so I thought I'd bounce them back to you:

1. Release date?
1. not sure, still got one scene left to shoot, shooting for april premiere in Brussels Int Film Festival
2. Theatrical release or dvd?
2. no idea yet. thats up to a lot of factors.
3. Are there any nude scenes? (sorry, don't shoot the ..me..)
3. brief, semi, bathtub.
4. Are you the lead?
4. yessir.
Sam

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Dec 8 2006 1:30 AM