My friends and I are trying to establish a church.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
We are going to call ourselves The Order of the Quanta. Our official pursuit is the gathering of knowledge. How would we go about registering ourselves? BTW I'm the Pope.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Mith
Sure can zimu. Ok... hating something... we hate 56k connections!

Now make all your followers hate said person, place, or thing without really explaining why and then threaten banishment or promises of eternity in Hell if they stray from the flock.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001
You plan on sharing your knowledge or just hoarding it all to yourselves? This is important because you might consider a secret society rather than a church.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
We reccomend all forms of human relations z0mb13. CorporateRecreation we don't officially believe in an afterlife.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Hmm... we plan on slowly releasing the information we gather. Perhaps we should have the... Bureau Information Dissemination?

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Why don't you just join my church? We worship the Proto God, who made God, and is therefore logically necessary as someone had to make God.

WinkOsmosis

Banned
Sep 18, 2002
Why don't you just join my church? We worship the Proto God, who made God, and is therefore logically necessary as someone had to make God.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Yes we could McFly. Hmm... how about hating dial-up that requires you to use their software? Also, I don't care if people know more than I as long as they contribute to our cache of knowledge.

Also, Wink, we kind don't necessarily believe in a god. However, all clergy must either have lit 25% of their body on fire before ordination or do so and then become ordained. Wahahaha!

rubix

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
just remember, after you make up a god to worship and then get a enough followers fiction becomes reality.

MithShrike

Diamond Member
May 5, 2002
Howard I don't consider myself divine. Pope is just a title. We have adopted the Catholic hierarchy is all. Now, I think we could do just fine without a god. Perhaps we could just worship a book.