My first steps in to video editing

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
I captured footage from my DVcam and got it to the computer. Was suprised how SMOOTH it all was. Last time I did it on my PIII 500 all hell broke loose and pc crashed amongst other things. The dam thing would always free and the screen mess up :(. That was with an ATi card but the pc was probably under specced and the HD duff.......

After a few hrs messing on it I got to cut some footage, add title, simple artwork (more like messing randomly though but I can stick a pic or whatever in it's place) got some text to move.
Added music and lowered it so it didn't go over everything like the first time :(. Did a transition the other time and it was messed up :(. Got to work on that.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ph.chea/Lifting%20Test2.wmv

oh yeah what are good resource sites for learning to do some more stuff. I saw this demo tape of a guy's and it had some cool affects.

And any of you guys do it for fun and have demo or small clips of what you can do? Just be interesting to see.

Koing

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
damn dude, dont hurt yourself

the part 2003 something something i couldnt read, I can barely read me lifting 90kg something something

edit* actully I could read it better when i put it on fullscreen lol. oops

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Tetsuo
Pretty good for a noobie

Is that you lifting?

Thanks and I take it as a compliment as I am a noob at it! Sure as hell confused me for a bit on what and where to go to do what. But caught on after many failure at such and such. The last time I played with Premiere I couldn't anything to encode :(. I had a black background and I could hear the sound.

But just glad I could do something.

Yeah that is me lifting. 90kg is my PB Snatch. PB Clean and Jerk is 110kg. I have my last competition of the year next Saturday. I hope to get 95kg Snatch and 112.5kg Clean and Jerk.

Don't worry FuZioN won't hurt myself. I've been competiting for 2 years. No injuries and it is alright. Yeah I suppose the text is rather small. I'll remember not to use size 18 again. Good point.

yruffostsif of course I don't drop it on my own head. I drop the bar straight down but I move backwards. The timing is easy as I have done this 100's of times.

Koing