My first ebay auction ended. What Next?

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
Okay this probably sounds lame but I dont know what to do now that my Ebay Auction ended... Am I suppose to get the buyers Email address and send him an Email or does EBay automatically notify the buyer with that Invoice of what to do next? I really have no clue cuz i'm a nOOb to Ebay.. Any input would be appreciated

vegetation

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
Basically, email the buyer and restate everything that was already stated in your auction post regarding payment info and give the final price, along with your address, paypal email address, etc. Next, pray that the buyer isn't a deadbeat.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: THeWorminator
Well the seller will usually contact u with info on where to send payment within a couple of days.
Good luck
He is the seller.

PsychoAndy

Lifer
Dec 31, 2000
Just e-mail him with the amount and where to send the money. Just pray to all things holy that he dosnent and you have to pay listing fees again and take 14 days to get back FVF.

-PAB

fr

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
eBay will send you an e-mail with the winner's contact e-mail. Let the buyer know that he has won to confirm and tell him how you want your money (or ask how he would prefer to send it if you're flexible). After he has paid you, send him his product.

ASK THE COMMUNITY