My first car=Bimmer! NEW PICS!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Amorphus

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2003
Dude. Your pics are horrible, and too big. :p

Nice ride, and I do believe you overreacted towards ndee's perfectly innocent comment. you acted like it was some sort of personal attack. And it wasn't. Now, this would be a personal attack:

...;)

akodi

Golden Member
Jan 29, 2003
had one before the dodge caravan except mine was black, sweet ride...hope you enjoy it as much as i did.

Vehementi

Sep 1, 2002
Please don't rice out a perfectly innocent BMW with a homogay body kit.

But nice car. Even though I would still rather have my $1300 truck :)

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Vehementi

Shup biotch

Vehementi

Sep 1, 2002
Originally posted by: Xionide

Shup biotch

I will be sure to Shup. In fact, I'll do it right now! :D

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002

Shup biotch

I will be sure to Shup. In fact, I'll do it right now! :D

Beat it noob

(btw I know him IRL)

ucdbiendog

Platinum Member
Sep 22, 2001
my gf bought an 89 320i about 6 months ago and it is currently falling apart. good luck with that

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: ucdbiendog
my gf bought an 89 320i about 6 months ago and it is currently falling apart. good luck with that

what have been her problems?

Asharus

Oct 6, 2001
Originally posted by: ucdbiendog

what have been her problems?

I never had any problems w/ my 90 325i except for a leaky steering rack. That was a fortune to fix at the dealer! Do yourself a favor and find a dependable independent BMW tech. I believe it cost 2k to fix at the dealer, and only cost $400 w/ my tech (he used to work at that dealership until he bought his own shop).

FacelessNobody

Dec 13, 2002
Excellent Xionide. My first car was a 91 318i, and five years later I'm in my dad's old 86 325es. I'd still have the 318 if I didn't total it all over some asshole's Civic. If you want technical help, feel free to PM me. We have many contacts in the BMW Car Club of America and do most of our own work. Congrats.

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: FacelessNobody
Excellent Xionide. My first car was a 91 318i, and five years later I'm in my dad's old 86 325es. I'd still have the 318 if I didn't total it all over some asshole's Civic. If you want technical help, feel free to PM me. We have many contacts in the BMW Car Club of America and do most of our own work. Congrats.

Sweet, I am sure you will be hearing from me as I have limited knowledge on cars.

thrashev

Jan 3, 2003
wow, makes me miss my first car

1981 BMW 320i
5-speed, black, crank sunroof

i loved that car, but then a $500 repair, a $100 repair, then $400 repair and i didn't have the dough to support a restoration so i had her put to pasture :(

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: thrashev
wow, makes me miss my first car

1981 BMW 320i
5-speed, black, crank sunroof

i loved that car, but then a $500 repair, a $100 repair, then $400 repair and i didn't have the dough to support a restoration so i had her put to pasture :(

That sucks dude. I have that crank sunroof. Its hilarious. I am going to fix'er up really nice tho. I am already thinking of finding a nice e36 engine to put in it :D

Salvador

Diamond Member
May 19, 2001
Have you tried the Ding King? It might pull a lot of that dent out. I had a huge as* dent on my beater and I tried it for the heck of it and it worked. I got most of the dent out and you can barely see where the original dent was.

Sal

Xionide

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2002
Originally posted by: Salvador
Have you tried the Ding King? It might pull a lot of that dent out. I had a huge as* dent on my beater and I tried it for the heck of it and it worked. I got most of the dent out and you can barely see where the original dent was.

Sal

My friend has this suction cup thing we are going to try. Probably will work. I just found out that the interior is fvcking soaked. So I am taking EVERYthing out and going to put new carpetting in.