My dog died

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
I just found out today that one of the best dogs that I have ever owned has died. The dog has been living with my Sister and brother in law. She disappeared on Friday and was found today in the back of their car, we have been getting 100 degree weather that last couple of weekends.

Its really sad and depressing, the most we can piece together is that one of the kids was most likely playing with the dog around the car, had her jump in and then closed the door and left her.

She was a very friendly pooch and loved people, it is really sad that this is the way that she died.

MrChad

Lifer
Aug 22, 2001
:(
rose.gif

How old was she? Why was she living with your sister?

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
She was about 10 years old, and was living with my sister indefinitely. I live in a small town so she was free to come stay with us or my sister who lives fairly close by. I had left for a couple of years and when I left she started to stay with my sister (she really liked me as well).

Safeway

Lifer
Jun 22, 2004
Aww, poor little doggy. That is so sad! I can't think about what the poor dog was thinking because it would make me tear up.

RIP little buddy, you'll be missed. :(
rose.gif

Zysoclaplem

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2003
The circumstances of your pooch's death would upset me a great deal if I were in your situation. People make mistakes all the time, and accidents are accidents. But this was just negligence on somebody's part. It's very sad. I hope the culprit is found out and punished.

RIP Cogman's Dog

Cogman

Lifer
Sep 19, 2000
Originally posted by: Zysoclaplem
The circumstances of your pooch's death would upset me a great deal if I were in your situation. People make mistakes all the time, and accidents are accidents. But this was just negligence on somebody's part. It's very sad. I hope the culprit is found out and punished.

RIP Cogman's Dog

She was my sister and they are just 2 year old kids. We live in a city where kids can play outside with minimal parental monitoring. (300 people live here) Im upset about the situatation, but I definitly don't blame my sister for it, it was an accident, a very sad one that I would have never wanted to happen.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I hate these threads because they are very good at making me sad. I love doggies... :(

FP

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Originally posted by: adairusmc
These things happen.

Wow, you really must be a man. So tough.

F' off scumbag.

Op, sorry for your loss. I almost didn't want to click this thread either.
rose.gif

alyssa

Feb 27, 2007
I hope you're ok with it as time passes, I know that when you lose a pet it's like losing a close friend...

rose.gif