My Custom Naughty Gtx 680 back plate by Dwood

hokies83

Oct 3, 2010
Still in the works just got pics of a sample today..

General Idea..

My Pcb is white..

Doing a black back plate to allow the girls to show up white thru the back plate.
Galaxy-GTX-680-HOF-PCB-1-635x423.jpg

Heres a Sample
LL

More to come.

Last edited:

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Reverse silhouette. Nice! Also, oriented properly for our viewing pleasure through a case window (assuming notch is for SLI fingers).

RussianSensation

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2003
The only thing is if you put the card in, the girls will be upside down in the case. Also the girl standing up, it looks like her face might be hitting those 2 black voltage regulators on the top right of the card, near the metal bracket?

hokies83

Oct 3, 2010
The only thing is if you put the card in, the girls will be upside down in the case. Also the girl standing up, it looks like her face might be hitting those 2 black voltage regulators on the top right of the card, near the metal bracket?

Nope and they will be facing towards ud.. see the ALI cut outs.

Guess ill do with anything else when i get around to installing it.

D3v1L.

Oct 25, 2012
hello .. I have a galaxy gtx 660 3g you, I have not been able to find a backplate for this card, I want to make my own backplate.
one can work with the dimensions (measurements), the pcb (prited circuit board), to do a good job, thank you for your cooperation,

would perform work accurately and well done. Thank you.

if any hace acad, sw, etc, file thax a lot

yottabit

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2008
How is the backplate being fabricated?

Obviously you have a big advantage starting off with a white PCB, which can handle more current than any other color PCB.