My crotch is wet and now I'm pissed!

IndyJaws

Golden Member
Nov 24, 2000
I drop by Arby's for lunch today to check out their new buffalo tenders (basically tenders with a buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing). The guy at the window gives me my Coke and I put it between my legs 'cause my cupholder was broken by the kids the other day. Of course they didn't put the top on right and it pops off when I reach for the bag of food, drenching my crotch in the process. :(

To top it all off, I had a meeting with the company COO after lunch. Luckily he knows all about trying to find qualified people to work in our stores, so he got a good laugh about it. At least someone did :disgust:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bozo1

Diamond Member
May 21, 2001
If you think your Coke was too cold, I'd sue them for freezing your wang.

jjones

Lifer
Oct 9, 2001

<< My crotch is wet and now I'm pissed! >>

lol, first thing i thought when i saw the title was the sequence of events was backwards. :)

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
I think you meant to say i pissed and my crotch is wet.....

:Q:p

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
At was in class one day and needed to take a wizz, so i went to the washroom, and did my business. Then when i went to wash my hand, the basin was extremely shallow, and the water pressure extremely strong. In 2 secs, before i stepped aside, my entire crouch area was WET. Imaging coming back to class after that. :Q

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

<< Serves you right for going to arbys. >>

hahah, i was just thinking.. skoorb probably got steamed about just the mention of arbys.. let alone a wet crotched roast beef pie-fest

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001

<< At was in class one day and needed to take a wizz, so i went to the washroom, and did my business. Then when i went to wash my hand, the basin was extremely shallow, and the water pressure extremely strong. In 2 secs, before i stepped aside, my entire crouch area was WET. Imaging coming back to class after that. :Q >>

eh.. so? i soaked myself with urine in the middle of class.. imagine getting up in front of the class after that! :p

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Hey Skoorb; why the beef w/Arby's? Just curious. I like Arby's...the one right outside my primary place of employment always gives me free "upsizes" (fries/drink) b/c I go there about 1x/week.

cyclistca

Platinum Member
Dec 5, 2000
Well I recommend that you never leave the cap loose on your water bottle at work. It can lead to a long work day while you wait for your pants to dry.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I love those hips on Brooke Kelly! I don't like really skinny girls...nothing to play with.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001

<< Serves you right for going to arbys. >>

Man, what is with your vendetta against Arby's?? How can you not love curly fries with Horsey sauce?

PrincessGuard

Golden Member
Feb 5, 2001

<< why the beef w/Arby's?. >>

:)

I used to go to Arby's a lot. Then they jacked up the price and shrunk the sandwiches.

ShadowHunter

Banned
Aug 27, 2001

<< I used to go to Arby's a lot. Then they jacked up the price and shrunk the sandwiches. >>

Sounds like the McDonalds/Burger King Syndrome.

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Last time I got a wet crotch at Arbys they kicked me and the wife out, and threatened to call the police.

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001

<<
lol, first thing i thought when i saw the title was the sequence of events was backwards. :)
>>