Status
Not open for further replies.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Cliffs:

1. She's 18
  2. She's known the guy for 5 weeks.
  3. Here typical relationships last 6 - 8 weeks averaging 10-12 boyfriends a year.
  4. Claims they can afford the wedding because the boyfriend (18) says he makes $50k a year as a Bennett auto supply ast. manager (LOL)
Would show pics of this cousin but she blocked me on facebook after i said she looked like a stripper because of her latest tattoo (gaudy tribal going down the side on her stomach)

I'm the only one in my family who thinks she nuts, my mom said she does it for attention but still supports this engagement. My aunt (my cousins mom) is taking everyone out to celebrate over dinner at the grand lux cafe tomorrow evening.

Am i the only one who thinks shes a bit nuts?:eek:

*update*
Just got a phone call from my cousin, the engagement is off, apparently she wanted to go clubbing with her friends and ex boyfriend, her new boyfriend was not okay with that and brought back the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:

schneiderguy

Lifer
Jun 26, 2006
Would show pics of this cousin but she blocked me on facebook after i said she looked like a stripper because of her latest tattoo (gaudy tribal going down the side on her stomach)

You don't save facebook pics to fap to later? wtf?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Cliffs:

1. She's 18
  2. She's known the guy for 5 weeks.
  3. Here typical relationships last 6 - 8 weeks averaging 10-12 boyfriends a year.
  4. Claims they can afford the wedding because the boyfriend (18) says he makes $50k a year as a Bennett auto supply ast. manager (LOL)

I'm the only one in my family who thinks she nuts, my mom said she does it for attention but still supports this engagement. My aunt (my cousins mom) is taking everyone out to celebrate over dinner at the grand lux cafe tomorrow evening.

Am i the only one who thinks shes a but nuts?:eek:
gotta love those but nuts. i prefer mine roasted and salted.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
You don't save facebook pics to fap to later? wtf?

Umm. of my cousin? I don't know how you roll on your parts of the country but im not a cousin fapper.

If you guys really want to see the tattoo, i can always safe them off my roommates computer, hes friends with her on face book.

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Not nuts but headed for a life of sorrow and or depression sounds like. Meh not your problem just look at it as a free party. Are drinks included in that?

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Option A: Make a stink, look like an ass, accomplish nothing.
Option B: Recognize that it is her life, be there for her when she crashes and burns.
Option A & B: Post pics.

CycloWizard

Lifer
Sep 10, 2001
Let's see... 10-12 relationships per year averaging 6-8 weeks means she's averaging seeing 1.5 guys at a time. Getting married should significantly simplify her life, possibly allowing her to make this one stick. Good for her. :p

Narmer

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2006
Are you telling us this because she makes you look normal? Also, sounds like you're cousing, who is averaging 10-12 dicks/year, may be a whore. This isn't something I'd be proud to share with the world.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
^agree, let em learn the hardway. I'm in a 9yr relationship and finally decided i'll marry her this fall. its a bit rush, but thats life.

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
she took the tattoo pic down from fb, i guess she learned her lesson that.

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
More power to her. She'll learn though like majority of the population does that marriage at a young age is dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.