my coworker might be, you know.

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
my coworker might be, you know.

...thinking that you're the source of the B.O. that permeates the office?

...worried that you might be attracted to him because you keep looking at him?

Kilgor

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
He's probably sitting there wondering why you're looking at him, and if you're you know??

chronokefka

Aug 7, 2005
At least you can only assume. I work with a transsexual. Half the week he is Paul, the rest of the week, he become Christine, and his(her?) personality turns almost full circle. How does one approach a conversation with someone like that? I'm freaked (s)he's taken an interest in me, as they seem to always bother me/sit near me when the office isn't busy.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Don't turn your back on him or you might get corned.

mercanucaribe

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
Originally posted by: chronokefka
At least you can only assume. I work with a transsexual. Half the week he is Paul, the rest of the week, he become Christine, and his(her?) personality turns almost full circle. How does one approach a conversation with someone like that? I'm freaked (s)he's taken an interest in me, as they seem to always bother me/sit near me when the office isn't busy.

Well I?m not the world?s most masculine man
But I know what I am and I?m glad I?m a man
And so is Lola
Lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola
Lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo Lola

venk

Banned
Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by: chronokefka

why does it keep switching off? why not just become christine full time?