My christmas present to ATOT ***FUNNY***

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Weeeman

Platinum Member
Jun 2, 2004
Originally posted by: TheVrolok
"Too" is spelled incorrectly on the third page, and the sentence on the final page isn't complete.. and you claim this to be real? Graded by a college prof that didn't fail one of the most terribly written papers ever written? Riiiiiiight. Unless this is clown college I don't see that happening. Simply look at the handwriting, do any of you really believe that an ENGLISH teacher, who has obviously spent some time placing a pen on paper to have such poor penmanship? Not only is it fake.. but it's just not funny. I mean, yeah, I guess it is if you like "toilet humor" and unbelievably crude sexual humor.

Ok. DIATS

/Continues laughing from the first time I read it.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Pics.bbzzdd.com is feelin' the pain of farkdom. AT can handle a few billion pageviews, but pics.bbzzdd.com was never ment for that. Someone retype it or somethin'.

Mallow

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2001
hehe, farking nuked the original site. AT Effect + Fark Effect = Bad for web server.

Aug 26, 2004
up to 107,000 views and climbing at about 5 per second...geez, i didnt realize fark had that kind of a following

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
Hahah, sadly enough I know there are some colleges that will do that. No clue wether it's true or not but it's certainly possible.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
LOL! Wow. I can't beleive it. Fark. I guess it is my 15 mins of web fame. :D

DaFinn

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Ranger X
OMG that bastard. I went to tubgirl.com and it freaked me out!!!

BTW funny essay LOL!

Muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I'm sure more hilarity ensues as people go to check his "sources" :D