My christmas present to ATOT ***FUNNY***

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Supercharged
There is no way that's real. Even if it was I doubt he'd be luckly enough to get a D.
If I was marking that I'd definitely boost the mark for the humor. :p

GonzoCircus

Jan 31, 2004
Everyone knows this is not real, right?

I saw this on the net some time ago and it was disproven by someone blowing it up in photoshop and examining the teachers handwriting, how it was not pen on paper but actually drawn in with a piant tool.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: GonzoCircus

I saw this on the net some time ago and it was disproven by someone blowing it up in photoshop and examining the teachers handwriting, how it was not pen on paper but actually drawn in with a piant tool.

BS.

You are confusing this with another essay. I actually know Mr. Freeman. He has been in my house. And this is the internet debut. Plus it is dated november 30th 2004. Please troll elsewhere.

GonzoCircus

Jan 31, 2004
Originally posted by: So

BS.

You are confusing this with another essay. I actually know Mr. Freeman. He has been in my house. And this is the internet debut. Plus it is dated november 30th 2004. Please troll elsewhere.

BS

You are a liar

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: So

BS.

BS

You are a liar

How dare you. I may be many things, but I am NO liar. :|

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
And to clarify, this did appear in one other place, on one of my friends personal blogs about two weeks ago. It gets nearly no hits, the only reason I did not link that directly was that he requested I not, as he did not want a flood of comments. I waited to post it here because I wanted to get permission to post it more publicly, which I could not get until I got home from college.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I am not sure what is so unbelievable about this, nor that all teacher's/TA have a certain identifiable handwriting....etc :roll: If people think stuff like this doesn't happen they need to get out more.

I had a friend turn in all of Rush 2112 lyrics as his own poetry for the final and got a A on it. I am not sure if the teacher ever found out but as of 2 years after it, he still kept his A for the class.

One thing is for sure though, whether it was actually turned in to a professor or not, the paper is funny.

I can see losing points for profanity just thrown out there for the sake of being profane, but in this case it truly fit the story and was appropriate..

TheLonelyPhoenix

Diamond Member
Feb 15, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
D-!

Jesus Christ!!!! 61%??! Any English teacher I've ever had would have ripped that piece of sh!t up by page 3, given me a 0, and then made me get on my knees and choke myself.

Digobick

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TheLonelyPhoenix
Jesus Christ!!!! 61%??! Any English teacher I've ever had would have ripped that piece of sh!t up by page 3, given me a 0, and then made me get on my knees and choke myself.
The OP said that attendance counts, so it sounds like as long as you turn in a paper you at least get a D? That's one generous teacher.

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
Messy writing and an English TA or professor using "to" instead of "too". Hmm...seems like a fake to me.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Goshdamn, I nearly sh!t on myself from laughing so hard. Damn, this is classic. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Buwahahahahahahahahahahahah!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

Must stop tears from coming out of eyes....buwhahahahahahahahaahahaha!

CubanlB

Oct 24, 2003
As a teacher(if I was that is), I wouldn't even read that. I'd just burn it, and say he didn't turn it in. Maybe just keep doing that.

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Aimster
OMG MY SIDE HURTS ... LOL.

You've got that right.....I'm still laughing.....hell, I'm crying!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

P.S. I don't care if it's real or not, it's the funniest thing I've read all year! :D

Hammer

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
any of my profs would have torn that paper in half midway through the first page and given a 0.