My cats are driving me nuts

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
I love my cats but they can be annoying! They love to sleep on my bed or walk on my desk. When they sleep on my bed they leave massive amounts of fur all over the place, Every morning i wake up with cat hair on my face, in my eyes, or in my nose. I try and throw them out but they cry and cry in the middle of the night and wake me up. *Sigh* no reason for this post just ranting =P

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
one of them is a long haired cat she doesn't come upstairs too often but my short hair cat always is the one sleeping in my room, she spends most of the day in the yard somewhere until its time to go to sleep then she comes in.. I guess i'll have to comb these monsters everyday now

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
One time a pirate walked into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants. The bartender asked him "Hey...do you know you have a steering wheel down your pants?" The pirate replied "Arrrgghhh....yes, and it's driving me nuts too!!!!"

:: rimshot ::

jinduy

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2002
Originally posted by: Fritzo
One time a pirate walked into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants. The bartender asked him "Hey...do you know you have a steering wheel down your pants?" The pirate replied "Arrrgghhh....yes, and it's driving me nuts too!!!!"

:: rimshot ::

that's classic!

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
It is pretty funny in the winter when we wake up and find 6 or so all piled in our bed around us. They do make good foot warmers when they aren't fighting with my feet.

gotsmack

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2001
I wouldn't let a cat thats been outside all day sleep in my bed. They get bugs and stuff. I used to have a cat and it would always get bugs in his fur after he's been out all day. The flea baths helped a lot but there were still bugs.