My cat is unlucky this month...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
No one knows how it happened...we don't keep chemicals out and our house is pretty eye injury proof as much as can be. Could have been an insect though or just a fluke....

Same cat as a few weeks ago with the blocked urethra. At least this it's not a car payment.

nismotigerwvu

Golden Member
May 13, 2004
Not to say that what MrLee said is in the same line, or not to threadjack for that matter, but I've never understood how people seem to not really care about the lives of cats but blow up if they hear about someone doing something 1/10th as bad to a dog. Either way, I hope your luck (and your pet's as well) turns around, I'd be pretty upset if anything happened to my turtle.

Mxylplyx

Diamond Member
Mar 21, 2007
Unless the cat has a job, I'd say you are the unlucky one. The cat is just stupid.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
that sucks.

comes a time though to let it go. sounds like its old and starting to have problems (just a guess).

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Mxylplyx
Unless the cat has a job, I'd say you are the unlucky one. The cat is just stupid.

That your excuse when you get sick or do you just not leave the security of your keyboard/mouse?

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: waggy
that sucks.

comes a time though to let it go. sounds like its old and starting to have problems (just a guess).

Not really only 4, just two unrelated and odd events. Eye is much better now, I go back tomorrow for the follow up.