My bunny is madly in love with my right foot (with PICS)

Electrode

Diamond Member
May 4, 2001
Some of you may remember the thread I posted last November about my bunny, Rusty. Since then he's gotten a new home (he no longer lives in the cat food box) and has had numerous run-ins with my cat.

He did the weirdest thing a few minutes ago. I was sitting here on the couch reading the forums on my laptop, with the bunny running around the house. He comes up to my feet and starts sniffing them, like he often does. The next thing I know, he wraps his fuzzy little paws around my ankle and starts humping my foot! I remove him, but he goes right back at it. After removing him a second time he finally gives up on that, and hops up on the couch next to me, expecting me to pet him, which I do.

Anyway, I just felt like posting that for some reason.

Some additional :camera:s:

Rusty's face
Rusty's ass

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Where's the pancake? I've never heard of a bunny doing that though :confused: My dog ties to seduce my leg every now and then but that's as far as my experience with this goes.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
lol! And from your previous thread, is this post by one MazerRackham:
LOL, a friend of mine has a rabbit. It's frickin big too. What's great is when it attempts to fornicate with your foot, but only if you have white socks on. No, I have not performed this act with the rabbit, but I've seen it, and it's hilarious. Poor rabbit...
Hey, rabbits got needs, too...

On Edit:

Some times this is a dominance thing with animals. They aren't horny, per se, "mounting" can be a manifestation of aggression, play, or competitiveness for dominance. Bunnies have a social structure, and he may be trying to tell you, "Hey fool, I'm the top bunny around here."

PCboy

Jul 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Electrode
Some of you may remember the thread I posted last November about my bunny, Rusty. Since then he's gotten a new home (he no longer lives in the cat food box) and has had numerous run-ins with my cat.

He did the weirdest thing a few minutes ago. I was sitting here on the couch reading the forums on my laptop, with the bunny running around the house. He comes up to my feet and starts sniffing them, like he often does. The next thing I know, he wraps his fuzzy little paws around my ankle and starts humping my foot! I remove him, but he goes right back at it. After removing him a second time he finally gives up on that, and hops up on the couch next to me, expecting me to pet him, which I do.

Anyway, I just felt like posting that for some reason.

Some additional :camera:s:

Rusty's face
Rusty's ass

The red-eye in the pic with the rat makes your rabbit look cool.

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
In the other thread it said that you can teach them to use a litter box like a cat.

How long does that take?

shekondar

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Electrode[/i he wraps his fuzzy little paws around my ankle and starts humping my foot

Time for you to quit wearing those fuzzy bunny slippers...

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Cool your bunny is friendly. I always though they weren't friendly animals, and would just stay in their cage and be boring...

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
Originally posted by: shekondar
Originally posted by: Electrode[/i he wraps his fuzzy little paws around my ankle and starts humping my foot

Time for you to quit wearing those fuzzy bunny slippers...

lol hahaha

HalfCrazy

Oct 3, 2001
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
Too bad he didn't hump your cat, I'd like to see their offspring ;)

What would you call it if they did? Could call it a 'Catabun' :D :p