My Breakfast is better than yours (legit)

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I had PBJ with toasted sour dough, coconut peanut butter, and reduced sugar red currant preserves from Daneland.

FeuerFrei

Diamond Member
Mar 30, 2005
My homemade breakfast-burrito was more better. Contents: eggs, ham, cheese, black beans, onion, jalapenos. Dip in salsa. I make a week's worth of breakfasts in one biatch.

Carson Dyle

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2012
My homemade breakfast-burrito was more better. Contents: eggs, ham, cheese, black beans, onion, jalapenos. Dip in salsa. I make a week's worth of breakfasts in one biatch.

A breakfast burrito is not a breakfast burrito without potatoes.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Store-bought frozen pancakes, frozen hash-brown Pattie, this looks like military chow.

schmuckley

Platinum Member
Aug 18, 2011
Fail.

mrTBoHJ.jpg

Last edited:

Fayd

Diamond Member
Jun 28, 2001
www.manwhoring.com

mine:

breakfast burritos, with:

eggs, sausage, pepper jack cheese, potatos, black beans, onions, topped with:

red sauce, made of chile de arbol peppers, puya peppers, and guajillo peppers, with garlic, salt and pepper.

made 20 at a time. I make enough for a month of work-days at a time.

next round, i replace the sausage with a healthier sausage, black beans with pinto beans.

BTW, op's breakfast looks like a breakfast plate at McDonalds.